+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job opportunity for saskatchewan students for bearing expenses

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolfpmd3 said:
Yeah I know... I have corrected that... I think you did not see it
Sorry just now I have seen. For which course you are coming to Saskatoon?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
That's nice.... I am coming from Ecuador... IN South America.. Right next to Colombia...

Well I am also half Colombian and half Ecuadorian... I have both nationalities...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
That's nice.... I am coming from Ecuador... IN South America.. Right next to Colombia...

Well I am also half Colombian and half Ecuadorian... I have both nationalities...
Both nationalities ..
Woow :eek:
Sounds impressive ....

Fernando ..... when we can apply for PR???

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Well.... I chose University of Saskatchewan because as far as I know (and I have talked to several lawyers) this province has a program which allows post graduate graduates to apply for PR under several categories... If you want to become a PR studying in Saskatchewan the best option...
After finishing your masters you need to find a job and meet all the requirements... But probable one year after graduation having worked full time for about one year..

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Well.... I chose University of Saskatchewan because as far as I know (and I have talked to several lawyers) this province has a program which allows post graduate graduates to apply for PR under several categories... If you want to become a PR studying in Saskatchewan the best option...
After finishing your masters you need to find a job and meet all the requirements... But probable one year after graduation having worked full time for about one year..
Wow..... I have listne too here PR have so many options
And how much possibility to get job? I mean in public health?? Is that easy or not ?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you can find a job in your own field, I don't think it would be tough to get a PR in any province. But the main thin is finding a job in our own field of study.

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
I am also coming to university of Saskatchewan this fall, my visa is approved , but don't know how early i can enter Canada and where to stay.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
waleedrafiq said:
I am also coming to university of Saskatchewan this fall, my visa is approved , but don't know how early i can enter Canada and where to stay.
Try contacting the university of saskatchewan... They can provide you with some help forbfinding accommodation.. Even free taxi when you arrive and first night accommodation for free... I think you are supposed to enter Canada as soon as you get your visa.. And I would suggest you to get there at least 2 weeks before classes so you can know the city and the University...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Try contacting the university of saskatchewan... They can provide you with some help forbfinding accommodation.. Even free taxi when you arrive and first night accommodation for free... I think you are supposed to enter Canada as soon as you get your visa.. And I would suggest you to get there at least 2 weeks before classes so you can know the city and the University...

same tension I have that if I get VISA then where I will stay..well GOd will do this too for me.... first I got VISA...

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
You shouldn't worry about where will you stay... You can find a lot of places where to stay.. www.kijiji.ca is a great choice... You can contact a landlord before even getting to canada so once you get there you know where you have to go... Or you can find a cheap motel or hotel where you could stay for a couple of days until you find where to live...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
You shouldn't worry about where will you stay... You can find a lot of places where to stay.. www.kijiji.ca is a great choice... You can contact a landlord before even getting to canada so once you get there you know where you have to go... Or you can find a cheap motel or hotel where you could stay for a couple of days until you find where to live...
you are right fernando..you are such a positive person.... it is my really bad habbit that I use to think too much...firstly I took tension for admission then now for VISA and residency
All things will do on their own time.... but still I am thinking alot.... well thanks fernando