+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
We are pleased and excited to hear about your hiring with us (Hamilton Group), I am Mikhail Gruby, a legal attorney, Immigration Consultant and a lawyer. I have served Canadian Government and currently working privately with different Clients. I and my team will be filing your application for Immigration on behalf of Hamilton Group for Express Entry.

Process Structure:

The Immigration process is based on 3 steps mentioned below:

1st Step, Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): We will apply for Federal Skilled worked program under the Express Entry. To start the first step, you are required to make the legal fee of $1000 USD/- After receiving the payment we shall initiate with the first step. Within 5 – 7 working days we will get the approval of the first step and we will proceed with the 2nd Step.

2nd Step, LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment): Once I share the first approval with you, we will start the next step of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment and Permanent Residency Application). The LMIA process would take up to 15 – 20 working days to get the positive status. You are also required to submit a 6 months Bank statement along with the Clear Police Certificate. Once we receive the positive LMIA, the application shall process for the last step of PR.

3rd Step, PR (Permanent Residency): Once I share the positive LMIA & Case Evaluation report with you, we will process your PR application along with the family which might take up to 30 – 45 working days. The candidate is required to submit the WES (World Education Services) evaluation of your educational credentials within 30 – 35 days.

Upon receiving the PR approval, I will be sharing it with you and we will proceed further with Embassy appointment accordingly.

Duration of the process varies upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

Upon the completion of each step, you will get a verification and confirmation call from The Govt. about your approvals and updates for next step.

What is required from you?

You are required to follow the below instructions:

1. You have to submit colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months validity.

2. Attached you can find six form which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Form 1: Use of Representative/Contract Document

This is a contract document between you and me that you are appointing a representative assigned on behalf of Employer.

You have to mark check on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative is “us” (ICCRC CIC Global).

Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Mikhail’ and surname ‘Gruby’.

Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you have to put a check mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society” as it is paid by the Employer.

Point Number 7, 8 and 9 leave blank.

Form 2: Additional Family Information Form: Fill the immediate family information and submit.

Form 3: Schedule-3 Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 4: Supplementary Information Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 5: Schedule-A Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 6: Medical Questionnaire: You need to fill this by yourself.

Key Points to be noted:

The Consultancy Fee to the Legal Attorney shall be paid by the Employer i.e Hamilton Group)

Legal fee of the Immigration process involving Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), LMIA and Permanent Residency Application shall be paid by candidate. As per your contract with the Employer, The legal fee will be reimburse back to you by the Employer.

To start the process, you are required to submit the above mention documents with the filled forms to process your Express Entry Application,

We will not charge you anything apart from the legal fee. Once you send me your documents with the filled forms, my team will review your documents and verify them as per the standard criteria. If we find you meeting the criteria we shall proceed applying for the Express Entry and Federal Skilled Worker. After receiving your documents with the filled forms, we will verify the details and send you the payment details to proceed for the first step.

Kindly note that due to any reason if you will not qualify at any stage, we will not charge our consultancy fee from the Employer and the paid amount will be given back to you in full.

If you willing to proceed and seriously intent to start the immigration process, we are excited with the team of highly qualified professionals and services we offer. We will never ask for any consultancy fee from the candidate as this is the part of our authentication mark

You are only liable to pay the legal fee of your immigration process. We provide a 100% success ratio. In case, if the application is rejected at any stage the paid amount is reimbursable.

Feel Free to contact anytime and you can also ask for WhatsApp if needed.

Thanks

Regards,

Mikhail Gruby | Senior Immigration Counselor - Private Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC CIC Global

Legal Advisor – Hamilton Group
| Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Phone: +1-315-896-3163

WhatsApp: +1-607-838-4477
This is FRAUD!

Mohammed83

Jul 2, 2020
Others can comment but my view it Looks pretty suspicious given no consultant whether genuine or not can quote processing times or quote 100% success.

LMIAs are applied generally for by an employer and the 1000 CDN fee is paid for by an employer who also has to advertise a position for a few months to ensure no resident available.

What is the actual job as that is not mentioned anywhere, pretty unusual .

Also assume you noticed area code 315 is a US number which maybe explains the 1000USD fee. which you pay this 'consultant'
But lawyer given his license number R411367

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
We are pleased and excited to hear about your hiring with us (Hamilton Group), I am Mikhail Gruby, a legal attorney, Immigration Consultant and a lawyer. I have served Canadian Government and currently working privately with different Clients. I and my team will be filing your application for Immigration on behalf of Hamilton Group for Express Entry.

Process Structure:

The Immigration process is based on 3 steps mentioned below:

1st Step, Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): We will apply for Federal Skilled worked program under the Express Entry. To start the first step, you are required to make the legal fee of $1000 USD/- After receiving the payment we shall initiate with the first step. Within 5 – 7 working days we will get the approval of the first step and we will proceed with the 2nd Step.

2nd Step, LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment): Once I share the first approval with you, we will start the next step of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment and Permanent Residency Application). The LMIA process would take up to 15 – 20 working days to get the positive status. You are also required to submit a 6 months Bank statement along with the Clear Police Certificate. Once we receive the positive LMIA, the application shall process for the last step of PR.

3rd Step, PR (Permanent Residency): Once I share the positive LMIA & Case Evaluation report with you, we will process your PR application along with the family which might take up to 30 – 45 working days. The candidate is required to submit the WES (World Education Services) evaluation of your educational credentials within 30 – 35 days.

Upon receiving the PR approval, I will be sharing it with you and we will proceed further with Embassy appointment accordingly.

Duration of the process varies upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

Upon the completion of each step, you will get a verification and confirmation call from The Govt. about your approvals and updates for next step.

What is required from you?

You are required to follow the below instructions:

1. You have to submit colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months validity.

2. Attached you can find six form which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Form 1: Use of Representative/Contract Document

This is a contract document between you and me that you are appointing a representative assigned on behalf of Employer.

You have to mark check on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative is “us” (ICCRC CIC Global).

Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Mikhail’ and surname ‘Gruby’.

Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you have to put a check mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society” as it is paid by the Employer.

Point Number 7, 8 and 9 leave blank.

Form 2: Additional Family Information Form: Fill the immediate family information and submit.

Form 3: Schedule-3 Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 4: Supplementary Information Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 5: Schedule-A Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 6: Medical Questionnaire: You need to fill this by yourself.

Key Points to be noted:

The Consultancy Fee to the Legal Attorney shall be paid by the Employer i.e Hamilton Group)

Legal fee of the Immigration process involving Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), LMIA and Permanent Residency Application shall be paid by candidate. As per your contract with the Employer, The legal fee will be reimburse back to you by the Employer.

To start the process, you are required to submit the above mention documents with the filled forms to process your Express Entry Application,

We will not charge you anything apart from the legal fee. Once you send me your documents with the filled forms, my team will review your documents and verify them as per the standard criteria. If we find you meeting the criteria we shall proceed applying for the Express Entry and Federal Skilled Worker. After receiving your documents with the filled forms, we will verify the details and send you the payment details to proceed for the first step.

Kindly note that due to any reason if you will not qualify at any stage, we will not charge our consultancy fee from the Employer and the paid amount will be given back to you in full.

If you willing to proceed and seriously intent to start the immigration process, we are excited with the team of highly qualified professionals and services we offer. We will never ask for any consultancy fee from the candidate as this is the part of our authentication mark

You are only liable to pay the legal fee of your immigration process. We provide a 100% success ratio. In case, if the application is rejected at any stage the paid amount is reimbursable.

Feel Free to contact anytime and you can also ask for WhatsApp if needed.

Thanks

Regards,

Mikhail Gruby | Senior Immigration Counselor - Private Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC CIC Global

Legal Advisor – Hamilton Group
| Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Phone: +1-315-896-3163

WhatsApp: +1-607-838-4477
Mikhail Gruby is not a registered consultant. He has resigned from ICRCC. You can check here: https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

Faker than fake in many dozens of ways.

Any money you pay will never get you anything and you'll have nightmares about it for decades.