+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter in cec application

Akii1234

Feb 17, 2021
I got the invitation in cec category. For the job offer question.i answered Yess instead of saying No in my cec application .i got my ita ..how can j change ..and do we need explanation letter saying that was a mistake and you didn't claim the poins for that.

Reactions: dhaiwat7

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just say “no” in the job offer under intended work section. Add an LOE saying your not claiming points for it anymore.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you so much
Before I forget, when the job offer points were deducted, was your recalculated score still above the cut off score of the round you were invited in? If yes, proceed. If no, then you need that job offer. If your score falls below the minimum score, your application will be refused.

Akii1234

Feb 17, 2021
Before I forget, when the job offer points were deducted, was your recalculated score still above the cut off score of the round you were invited in? If yes, proceed. If no, then you need that job offer. If your score falls below the minimum score, your application will be refused.
never got the points for the job offer.not before invitation also..js answered yes for the do you have job offer.and no for lmia questions. So didnt got any point.

Reactions: NOC98

Akii1234

Feb 17, 2021
Ya just do 'No' to the question that asks " do you have valid job offer".
The option for putting the document for job offer will go away .
Write a explanation letter and upload in additional document.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ya just do 'No' to the question that asks " do you have valid job offer".
The option for putting the document for job offer will go away .
Write a explanation letter and upload in additional document.
So you put no after ITA ? Did you got pr ?

Jul 25, 2021
I did same the same thing too. I was not fully sure what job offer exactly meant and did yes to the question of job offer, but, no to the question of lmia one. I not claiming any point for job offer. I have recieved my ita and ircc is asking for offer of employment. What should i do now. And @Akii1234 did you get any update from ircc?