+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer it's fake

Chithu

Apr 4, 2020
Hr mail id
jobs@hr-bvlabs.com

Hello Chithu,

I'm pleased to inform you that you have been offered the position of Facility Engineer with Bureau Veritas Commodities Canada Ltd. We are convinced that your experience, zeal and enthusiasm will be an asset to the company.

Please review the attached Formal Job offer outlining your salary, benefits, and the terms and conditions of your anticipated employment with us. Sign where indicated and return the signed copy within the date specified in the letter. We will contact you with further instructions once this is done.

We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Bureau Veritas Team. We're also looking forward to your acceptance of this offer and to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best regards,

HR Team,
Bureau Veritas.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hr mail id
jobs@hr-bvlabs.com

Hello Chithu,

I'm pleased to inform you that you have been offered the position of Facility Engineer with Bureau Veritas Commodities Canada Ltd. We are convinced that your experience, zeal and enthusiasm will be an asset to the company.

Please review the attached Formal Job offer outlining your salary, benefits, and the terms and conditions of your anticipated employment with us. Sign where indicated and return the signed copy within the date specified in the letter. We will contact you with further instructions once this is done.

We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Bureau Veritas Team. We're also looking forward to your acceptance of this offer and to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best regards,

HR Team,
Bureau Veritas.
Scam
If it’s offering food, accommodation, flights definitely a scam
Post the offer, you only gave the covering letter

Reactions: Chithu

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It will be fake the website domain for the quoted email was only set up Jan 2020 as usual sign is a fake. There would Be no reason for a genuine company to have a separate domain prefixed hr- just for HR. Unique user name maybe but nothing else.

Reactions: Chithu

sethuraman

Feb 20, 2021
Dear sir
Kindly clarify to me sir .I have got job confirmation from bureau veritas Canada. I want to know whether this is correct or fack as well I have received mail I'd from jobs@hr-bvlabs.com
Hi Sethu,

We are pleased to confirm to you that you are one of the international candidates being considered to work for Bureau Veritas.

In the light of this development, we would like to have a word with you regarding your anticipated employment with us.

Please provide us with your contact number, and advise on the convenient day and time to call you in a prompt response to this email.
Best regards,

HR Team,
Bureau Veritas.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir
Kindly clarify to me sir .I have got job confirmation from bureau veritas Canada. I want to know whether this is correct or fack as well I have received mail I'd from jobs@hr-bvlabs.com
Hi Sethu,

We are pleased to confirm to you that you are one of the international candidates being considered to work for Bureau Veritas.

In the light of this development, we would like to have a word with you regarding your anticipated employment with us.

Please provide us with your contact number, and advise on the convenient day and time to call you in a prompt response to this email.
Best regards,

HR Team,
Bureau Veritas.
Fake

https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10122

Rahulcsk07

May 15, 2021
Hi chithu,

Have been in conversation with Bureau Veritas with same kind of emails.
Would you let me know what happened further and is it fake?
Pls revert thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi chithu,

Pls revert thanks.
Already answered. It's a scam. There's no job. They will just take your money and run.

Pankaj.dha

Aug 7, 2021
Hi chithu,

Pls revert thanks.
Yes it is 100% fake, if you show interest and promptly reply there mails, they will land up to diplomat name Martinez Ricardo work at Canadian High Commission New Delhi. Later on this fellow will ask you to pay money to some ICICI bank account. Later on your money will be reimbursed. Nothing is going to happen. They will take money and run away.