+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

Roberto Orman

Aug 31, 2020
totally fake did you not read the same offer in posts above this.

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money.

By the way a fruit picking job in Quebec starting in the fall through winter. Assume you know that winter is pretty cold in Quebec so not a lot of fruit picking or any other picking would be going on outside even if this were a genuine job which it is not.

Finally STOCK OPTIONs for a fruit picker minimum wage job really !!
Oferta de trabaja totalmente falsa.

Roberto Orman

Aug 31, 2020
La oferta de trabajo de Ferme Allardale Inc es totalmente falsa, solicitan dinero y ofrecen mucho. Hay que tener cuidado y denunciar. Utilizaron un sitio web de Robinway, nada que ver con Canada.

DonL

Aug 24, 2020
Hello

Please can you tell if this invite to apply is fake? Looks too real.

Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:33 PM
Subject: OIL GRIP ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED: RECRUITMENT PACK, EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM AND INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT.

Oil Grip Energy Company Limited,

Toronto,

ON, Canada.

Dear Kemzylee,

We have screened and selected your CV because it exactly meets our requirements. You have been certified to proceed to the next stage of this recruitment exercise. It is advised that you submit scanned copies of your academic credentials/certificates for assessments.

To proceed further, you are to carefully read the attached RECRUITMENT PACK before filling the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM and answering all the questions in the INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT. Marks will be awarded based on your answers. Therefore, it is mandatory to answer all questions as applicable.

Note:

• All applicants are required to submit scanned copies of their international passports.
  • Any applicant found to have submitted any forged document WILL be disqualified or have his/her job offer terminated if already employed and MAY BE PROSECUTED IF NEED-BE.
  • Unsolicited calls are strictly prohibited as applicants shall be recommended for employment after a thorough assessment by the Employment Directorate.

Lucas Nathan Elliot,

Human Resources Manager,

Oil Grip Energy Company Limited,

75 Richmond Street

West Suite 501. Toronto,

ON M5H 2A4, Canada.
Hi Kemzylee, what country are you currently in and did you apply for the Oil Grip Energy job before you were sent that email?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Kemzylee, what country are you currently in and did you apply for the Oil Grip Energy job before you were sent that email?
This job offer is a scam and the company doesn't exist. Don't give them any money.

Reactions: k.h.p.
Sep 20, 2020
I recieved a offer letter from ENZONS LIMITED COMPANY, Canada along with contract letter and diplomatic authorized approval letter. Can tell me this company really exited or not.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I recieved a offer letter from ENZONS LIMITED COMPANY, Canada along with contract letter and diplomatic authorized approval letter. Can tell me this company really exited or not.
It will be fake as generally are any offers from oil/gas or construction

Allready seen before on here, even the addresses on the website are fake, one is a residential building and the other doesnt exist as a valid address

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-job-offer-is-fake-or-real.664866/#post-8812996

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was also sent a contract letter from Oil Grip Energy Company. Are you guys saying it's fake?
Yes, almost guaranteed to be fake.

If they are offering to cover your travel, accommodations and/or food, then it's fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was also sent a contract letter from Oil Grip Energy Company. Are you guys saying it's fake?
I just looked at the letter posted by someone else. Yes, this is definitely fake. The company doesn't exist. Don't give them any money.

Oct 13, 2020
Alright, thanks.... I've not paid a dime. I only sent my passport number. I was told I'll be sent my employment letter as soon as possible....This job offer looks too real...Can you guys report to Canadian authority of this development?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I got a job offer letter from Deoliz Construction company Canada is it real or fake.
Maybe share the job offer here given generally construction job offers are all fake and even more likely now during a pandemic when there are so many people losing their jobs in Canada.

If they offer any one of accommodation, flights or food then will for sure be fake.

Also check these links out , seem exactly same although the CEO picture is different so something is amiss

https://deoliz.com/index.php/team/index.html

https://newallianceusa.com/team/

Last edited: