+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

Siddhan

Jul 24, 2020
Al Ship has been seen on this forum multiple times, it is fake and continues to be fake. Unfortunately, you are never getting your INR 28000 back. You've been scammed.

No one can promise visas on specific days.
Then why you cannot stop them by our text message

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dear Sir,

This third time i lose my money to get the job more than INR 1.5 lakhs.
You really need to understand that nearly 100% of these job offers are scams. If you've been scammed three times, this speaks more to your ability to believe that someone is going to hire people from outside Canada than their reality.

Stop giving people money for jobs. That's always a scam.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What about canadianvisa.org they are offering to open my CRS file for that i have to pay the registration charges.
please explain me about the process whether right or wrong.
There's no such thing as a CRS file. You can calculate your CRS points for free.

Canadianvisa.org is well known for charging you lots of money to do things you can do, and then calling you frequently for more money.

Reactions: Bajan2464eva

Siddhan

Jul 24, 2020
There's no such thing as a CRS file. You can calculate your CRS points for free.

Canadianvisa.org is well known for charging you lots of money to do things you can do, and then calling you frequently for more money.
Thank for your reply. I stopped searching job in canada.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thank for your reply. I stopped searching job in canada.
Be aware these scams exist for literally every country.

You can try to immigrate to Canada based on your skills and professional experience, if you have enough points. But do not expect that ANY job offer anywhere that asks you to pay in advance is real.

Siddhan

Jul 24, 2020
Be aware these scams exist for literally every country.

You can try to immigrate to Canada based on your skills and professional experience, if you have enough points. But do not expect that ANY job offer anywhere that asks you to pay in advance is real.
I have bachelore degree in commerce add 25 years of experience i applied job setter canada website no one offer me.

Siddhan

Jul 24, 2020
Dear Sir,

I received employment offer letter for the post of fruit picker and CSQ application without interview call from
Ferme Allardale Inc 124 11e Rang O, Princeville, QC G6L 4C6, Canada by their consultant global travel International ICCRC NO (R513080) (AIDE GLOBAL) Tel: +1 (418) 907-0226 380 Couronne St, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 6E9 Canada.

They told me no need interview when they will train me for 2 weeks.

Now they ask me the CSQ application fees for CAD 812 which i checked in the website it is correct fees.
I received their bank details to pay the amount.They accept me to pay within the week.
Bank details as mentioned below

BANK NAME - TD CANADA TRUST
BENEFICIARY NAME - AIDE GLOBAL/GLOBAL ASSIST
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 5246692
TRANSIT NO: (MICR CODE): 44201-004
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR
ROUTING NO: 000 444 201
BRANCH NUMBER: 44201
BANK ADDRESS: 8450 NEWMAN BLVD, LASALLE, QC H8N 1Y5
BANK TELEPHONE: +1 514-363-4200
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 3125 RUE DE ROUVILLE, MONTREAL QC H1W 2A9

Is any cheater send their bank details? I think if they cheated we raise the compliant to the concern bank also.
If they cheated can we possible to raise complaint against concern consultant and employer to canada embbasy in india to return the amount

I request you to confirm the employment offer whether it is genuine

Thanks and regards,

S.G.Siddhan