+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Dear Sir,

I received employment offer letter for the post of fruit picker and CSQ application without interview call from
Ferme Allardale Inc 124 11e Rang O, Princeville, QC G6L 4C6, Canada by their consultant global travel International ICCRC NO (R513080) (AIDE GLOBAL) Tel: +1 (418) 907-0226 380 Couronne St, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 6E9 Canada.

They told me no need interview when they will train me for 2 weeks.

Now they ask me the CSQ application fees for CAD 812 which i checked in the website it is correct fees.
I received their bank details to pay the amount.They accept me to pay within the week.
Bank details as mentioned below

BANK NAME - TD CANADA TRUST
BENEFICIARY NAME - AIDE GLOBAL/GLOBAL ASSIST
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 5246692
TRANSIT NO: (MICR CODE): 44201-004
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR
ROUTING NO: 000 444 201
BRANCH NUMBER: 44201
BANK ADDRESS: 8450 NEWMAN BLVD, LASALLE, QC H8N 1Y5
BANK TELEPHONE: +1 514-363-4200
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 3125 RUE DE ROUVILLE, MONTREAL QC H1W 2A9

Is any cheater send their bank details? I think if they cheated we raise the compliant to the concern bank also.
If they cheated can we possible to raise complaint against concern consultant and employer to canada embbasy in india to return the amount

I request you to confirm the employment offer whether it is genuine

Thanks and regards,

S.G.Siddhan
Still fake

Siddhan

Jul 24, 2020
Dear Sir,

I received employment offer letter and CSQ application without interview call asked me to sign the offer letter and pay the immigration fees CAD 812. I checked the fees in the concern website its genuine. Details of the offer letter below mentioned. Kindly go through the offer letter details and advice me whether i can pay the fees.

DEAR, GNANASIDDHAN SUBRAMANIAM

This has reference to your application for employment. We are pleased to offer you an appointment with us as Fruit Picker in our company based in St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada. This offer will be valid till 2 years (from the date of reporting to duties). The terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:

Section I:- Administrative
a) Your Position : Fruit Picker
b) Your Senior Officer : Mr. George Watson, HRM (To whom you will report)
c) Location : Quebec, Canada.
d) Address : 124 11e Rang O, Princeville, QC G6L 4C6, Canada
e) Hours of work : Mandatory 45 hours per week, 6 days a week
f) Reporting date : October 12th, 2020 .

Section II:- Salary and Allowance:
i. House Rent Allowance : Furnished Accommodation provided
ii. Transport Allowance : CN$ 100.00 per month
iii. Incentive Bonus : CN$ 200.00 per month (if targets achieved)
Take Home Salary : CN$ 12 per hour
* Overtime Allowance : CN$ 16 per hour*
*Incentive, Overtime Allowances not included, Salaries are paid on weekly basis.

a) Reimbursement The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:
i. Office Wear & Maintenance CN$ 30 per month
ii. Conveyance, Books and Periodicals : CN$ 30 per month
iii. Academic Research & Professional Pursuits : CN$ 00.0 per month
iv. Miscellaneous : CN$ 50 per month (You will be supplied a guide in induction Meeting detailing the same.)

b) Benefits You will also be entitled to the annual benefits as follows:
i. Health Care, Dental and Medical :included
ii. Leave Travel Concession for self and family : CN$ 800.00 per annum
iii. 20 days of annual leave.
iv. Annual Bonus every year in December.

v. Ferme Allardale Inc will reimburse all expenses made in course of procuring all the relevant documents required for the worker to apply visa and to arrive in Canada. Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers at the workplace, Food is provided by the company. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duties, Return air tickets are provided at the end of 2 year contract for the worker to travel to his home country. Contract can be extended based on performance.

Section III: Company & Miscellaneous Information You shall be on training/probation for six (6) months. Thereafter, your performance will be reviewed and if found satisfactory, you will be offered increments accordingly. During probation period your employment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice or one month’s gross pay in lieu of notice.

a) Statutory deductions, if any, will be made from your salary as per the prevailing law of the country. Applicable income Tax to the Government will be deducted.

b) You will be entitled for 9 days medical leave per annum. Your request for medical leave should be duly supported with a medical certificate signed by registered medical practitioner. In addition to this, you will be entitled to earned leave at the rate of 20 working days per annum after completion of one year. You may avail leave earned with the prior information/permission and approval of senior management.

c) Your appointment shall be subject to your being declared physically fit. Even thereafter, in case it is considered essential, you shall have to undergo periodical or special medical examination from such a doctor as may be nominated by the company for the purpose of determining whether or not you are medically capable of carrying out your duties and if you are found medically unfit your services are liable to be terminated.

d) That you shall strictly abide by the rules, regulations, office order and instructions issued by Senior Management from time to time.

e) That you shall have to carry out such duties as are assigned to and during such hours including split duty hours as may be directed by Senior management and your superiors from time to time which in the event of your refusal will amount to gross misconduct.

f) That during your employment with us, you shall not work anywhere else directly or indirectly part-time or full time, honorary or in any other capacity without written approval of Senior Management and you shall not disclose to anybody any confidential information available to you on the course of your employment with the company.

g) For all other matters not herein specified the company’s conditions of service and service rules and amended from time to time shall be applicable.

Any instance of improper conduct, misconduct, gross negligence or abandonment of the position to which you have been appointed shall constitute sufficient grounds for immediate dismissal. In such an event , payment of salary and all other payments shall cease as per the date of this dismissal. Improper conduct shall be deemed to include direct or indirect participation by the employee or authorized agents in any political activity in any country or in any professional or business undertaking or activity that could lead to a conflict of interest.

i. The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be two (2) months by either party or two months’ gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct , as liquid at damages an amount equal to two months’ gross salary from any amount that may be due to you and if the same is not available or is insufficient then the Management shall have the right to recover such amount as found due from you in any manner deemed fit.

A 2 year agreement will be signed on the day of Induction, FERME ALLARDALE INC has in-house performance appraisal tool designed to support each individual’s contribution to the Company. All Employees will be awarded with suitable allowances with reports from the Appraisal team- Every Quarter.

SECTION IV – Confidentiality
As part of your employment, you will acquire or develop confidential and proprietary information concerning the Company including without limitation, trade secrets, secret information, technical processes, finances, dealings and method of meetings with its customers and employees together with similar information of confidential or proprietary nature relating to its respective suppliers, employees, agents, distributors and customers and you will also develop relationships of special trust and confidence with the company’s customer and employees. You agree that such confidential
matters is for the companies exclusive benefit and that, both during your employment and at all times thereafter, you will not directly or indirectly use or disclose the confidential matter excerpt for the solo benefit and with the consent of the company. This restriction shall cease to apply to confidential matter which may come into the public domain otherwise than through unauthorized disclosure by you or confidential matter which you obliged to disclose by law

SECTION V – Expenses The company shall reimburse to you such traveling, hotel and other out-of-pocket expenses as shall from time to time be reasonable and properly incurred by you in the course of your employment, subject to you complying with such guidelines or regulations issued by the company from time to time in this respect and upon you submitting to the company on request satisfactory information and evidence of the same.

SECTION VI – Company’s Rules, Regulations and Policies You shall comply with all of the company’s rules, regulations and policies from time to time in force. In event of any conflict between such rules, regulations and policies and this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.

Yours faithfully,

For Ferme Allardale Inc,

Alex Nelson
Manager

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER

DEAR, Employee

We congratulate you on the Job position which you have just received, and find below is your Job letter and Employment contract agreement. We advise you go through this letter and if you accept to the terms and conditions of our company, please do kindly show interest by writing your full names, Signature and Date on the last page (3) of this Employment contract. Please also be informed that is Compulsory to sign and return back the (3) pages to our Email: jobs@fermeallardaleinc.ca, within 7 working days. Any Employment contract letter that we don’t receive before this day will be Automatically Cancelled and in the Situation were by the Applicant applied for a new Employment contract, a penalty fee of CN$ 225.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE CANADIAN DOLLAR) will be charged, before a new Employment Contract will be Re-issued again. Thanks for your Co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

FERME ALLARDALE INC.

Bajan2464eva

Oct 21, 2019
Barbados
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Nomination.....
18-10-2019
Dear Sir,

I received employment offer letter and CSQ application without interview call asked me to sign the offer letter and pay the immigration fees CAD 812. I checked the fees in the concern website its genuine. Details of the offer letter below mentioned. Kindly go through the offer letter details and advice me whether i can pay the fees.

This has reference to your application for employment. We are pleased to offer you an appointment with us as Fruit Picker in our company based in St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada. This offer will be valid till 2 years (from the date of reporting to duties). The terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:

*Incentive, Overtime Allowances not included, Salaries are paid on weekly basis.

a) Reimbursement The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:
iv. Miscellaneous : CN$ 50 per month (You will be supplied a guide in induction Meeting detailing the same.)

v. Ferme Allardale Inc will reimburse all expenses made in course of procuring all the relevant documents required for the worker to apply visa and to arrive in Canada. Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers at the workplace, Food is provided by the company. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duties, Return air tickets are provided at the end of 2 year contract for the worker to travel to his home country. Contract can be extended based on performance.

Section III: Company & Miscellaneous Information You shall be on training/probation for six (6) months. Thereafter, your performance will be reviewed and if found satisfactory, you will be offered increments accordingly. During probation period your employment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice or one month’s gross pay in lieu of notice.

a) Statutory deductions, if any, will be made from your salary as per the prevailing law of the country. Applicable income Tax to the Government will be deducted.

b) You will be entitled for 9 days medical leave per annum. Your request for medical leave should be duly supported with a medical certificate signed by registered medical practitioner. In addition to this, you will be entitled to earned leave at the rate of 20 working days per annum after completion of one year. You may avail leave earned with the prior information/permission and approval of senior management.

c) Your appointment shall be subject to your being declared physically fit. Even thereafter, in case it is considered essential, you shall have to undergo periodical or special medical examination from such a doctor as may be nominated by the company for the purpose of determining whether or not you are medically capable of carrying out your duties and if you are found medically unfit your services are liable to be terminated.

d) That you shall strictly abide by the rules, regulations, office order and instructions issued by Senior Management from time to time.

e) That you shall have to carry out such duties as are assigned to and during such hours including split duty hours as may be directed by Senior management and your superiors from time to time which in the event of your refusal will amount to gross misconduct.

f) That during your employment with us, you shall not work anywhere else directly or indirectly part-time or full time, honorary or in any other capacity without written approval of Senior Management and you shall not disclose to anybody any confidential information available to you on the course of your employment with the company.

g) For all other matters not herein specified the company’s conditions of service and service rules and amended from time to time shall be applicable.

Any instance of improper conduct, misconduct, gross negligence or abandonment of the position to which you have been appointed shall constitute sufficient grounds for immediate dismissal. In such an event , payment of salary and all other payments shall cease as per the date of this dismissal. Improper conduct shall be deemed to include direct or indirect participation by the employee or authorized agents in any political activity in any country or in any professional or business undertaking or activity that could lead to a conflict of interest.

i. The written notice of termination of this contract of employment will be two (2) months by either party or two months’ gross salary lieu of notice period. In case you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the Management. The management reserves the right to deduct , as liquid at damages an amount equal to two months’ gross salary from any amount that may be due to you and if the same is not available or is insufficient then the Management shall have the right to recover such amount as found due from you in any manner deemed fit.

A 2 year agreement will be signed on the day of Induction, FERME ALLARDALE INC has in-house performance appraisal tool designed to support each individual’s contribution to the Company. All Employees will be awarded with suitable allowances with reports from the Appraisal team- Every Quarter.

As part of your employment, you will acquire or develop confidential and proprietary information concerning the Company including without limitation, trade secrets, secret information, technical processes, finances, dealings and method of meetings with its customers and employees together with similar information of confidential or proprietary nature relating to its respective suppliers, employees, agents, distributors and customers and you will also develop relationships of special trust and confidence with the company’s customer and employees. You agree that such confidential
matters is for the companies exclusive benefit and that, both during your employment and at all times thereafter, you will not directly or indirectly use or disclose the confidential matter excerpt for the solo benefit and with the consent of the company. This restriction shall cease to apply to confidential matter which may come into the public domain otherwise than through unauthorized disclosure by you or confidential matter which you obliged to disclose by law

SECTION V – Expenses The company shall reimburse to you such traveling, hotel and other out-of-pocket expenses as shall from time to time be reasonable and properly incurred by you in the course of your employment, subject to you complying with such guidelines or regulations issued by the company from time to time in this respect and upon you submitting to the company on request satisfactory information and evidence of the same.

SECTION VI – Company’s Rules, Regulations and Policies You shall comply with all of the company’s rules, regulations and policies from time to time in force. In event of any conflict between such rules, regulations and policies and this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.

Yours faithfully,

For Ferme Allardale Inc,

Alex Nelson
Manager

DEAR, Employee

We congratulate you on the Job position which you have just received, and find below is your Job letter and Employment contract agreement. We advise you go through this letter and if you accept to the terms and conditions of our company, please do kindly show interest by writing your full names, Signature and Date on the last page (3) of this Employment contract. Please also be informed that is Compulsory to sign and return back the (3) pages to our Email: jobs@fermeallardaleinc.ca, within 7 working days. Any Employment contract letter that we don’t receive before this day will be Automatically Cancelled and in the Situation were by the Applicant applied for a new Employment contract, a penalty fee of CN$ 225.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE CANADIAN DOLLAR) will be charged, before a new Employment Contract will be Re-issued again. Thanks for your Co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

FERME ALLARDALE INC.
Did you read the article I posted ? The huge red flag is no interview and free accommodation. Please stop sending scammers money and research the different ways to immigrate to Canada.

The link below is the official Canadian government website which will guide you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

For Ferme Allardale Inc,

Alex Nelson
Manager

DEAR, Employee

Yours Faithfully,

FERME ALLARDALE INC.
Still fake

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

For Ferme Allardale Inc,

Alex Nelson
Manager

DEAR, Employee

Yours Faithfully,

FERME ALLARDALE INC.
It’s fake Pay no money

Did you even look at the website to see the website shows this as a dairy farm so no fruit to pick. Plus the website is also fake cloned from this one Below in the USA The scammers even left a picture of this sites barn on their fake website

http://robinwaydairy.com/

Also where would you expect to pick fruit in Quebec during the winter given it gets pretty cold , in fact very cold

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dear Sir,

I received employment offer letter for the post of fruit picker and CSQ application without interview call from
Ferme Allardale Inc 124 11e Rang O, Princeville, QC G6L 4C6, Canada by their consultant global travel International ICCRC NO (R513080) (AIDE GLOBAL) Tel: +1 (418) 907-0226 380 Couronne St, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 6E9 Canada.

They told me no need interview when they will train me for 2 weeks.

Now they ask me the CSQ application fees for CAD 812 which i checked in the website it is correct fees.
I received their bank details to pay the amount.They accept me to pay within the week.
Bank details as mentioned below

BANK NAME - TD CANADA TRUST
BENEFICIARY NAME - AIDE GLOBAL/GLOBAL ASSIST
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 5246692
TRANSIT NO: (MICR CODE): 44201-004
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR
ROUTING NO: 000 444 201
BRANCH NUMBER: 44201
BANK ADDRESS: 8450 NEWMAN BLVD, LASALLE, QC H8N 1Y5
BANK TELEPHONE: +1 514-363-4200
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 3125 RUE DE ROUVILLE, MONTREAL QC H1W 2A9

Is any cheater send their bank details? I think if they cheated we raise the compliant to the concern bank also.
If they cheated can we possible to raise complaint against concern consultant and employer to canada embbasy in india to return the amount

I request you to confirm the employment offer whether it is genuine

Thanks and regards,

S.G.Siddhan
It's fake. You do not pay immigration fees to the employer.

Sonali salvi

Aug 9, 2020
One of my friends got the job offer from Drolet constructions from Canada. We are in doubt if its genuine or fake. Has anyone from this forum got such opportunity from such construction company and currently working in Canada.

Sonali salvi

Aug 9, 2020
I got an offer letter from Filiberto Construction company. I am confused about whether this is genuine or fake. Please ensure me that is there any company with this name in canada ?
Hi
Even one of my friends got such offer from drolet constructions from Canada. Can you tell based on your experience mentioned above, if such offers are fake or genuine.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
One of my friends got the job offer from Drolet constructions from Canada. We are in doubt if its genuine or fake. Has anyone from this forum got such opportunity from such construction company and currently working in Canada.
Genrally construction job offers to anyone outside of Canada are fake but would need more detail about the offer to be sure.

If the offer includes any one of accommodation, flights or food or a promised start date it will be fake

Kemzylee

Aug 10, 2020
Hello

Please can you tell if this invite to apply is fake? Looks too real.

Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:33 PM
Subject: OIL GRIP ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED: RECRUITMENT PACK, EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM AND INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT.

Oil Grip Energy Company Limited,

Toronto,

ON, Canada.

Dear Kemzylee,

We have screened and selected your CV because it exactly meets our requirements. You have been certified to proceed to the next stage of this recruitment exercise. It is advised that you submit scanned copies of your academic credentials/certificates for assessments.

To proceed further, you are to carefully read the attached RECRUITMENT PACK before filling the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM and answering all the questions in the INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT. Marks will be awarded based on your answers. Therefore, it is mandatory to answer all questions as applicable.

Note:

• All applicants are required to submit scanned copies of their international passports.
  • Any applicant found to have submitted any forged document WILL be disqualified or have his/her job offer terminated if already employed and MAY BE PROSECUTED IF NEED-BE.
  • Unsolicited calls are strictly prohibited as applicants shall be recommended for employment after a thorough assessment by the Employment Directorate.

Lucas Nathan Elliot,

Human Resources Manager,

75 Richmond Street

West Suite 501. Toronto,

ON M5H 2A4, Canada.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello

Subject: OIL GRIP ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED: RECRUITMENT PACK, EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM AND INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT.

Toronto,

ON, Canada.

Dear Kemzylee,

We have screened and selected your CV because it exactly meets our requirements. You have been certified to proceed to the next stage of this recruitment exercise. It is advised that you submit scanned copies of your academic credentials/certificates for assessments.

To proceed further, you are to carefully read the attached RECRUITMENT PACK before filling the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM and answering all the questions in the INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT. Marks will be awarded based on your answers. Therefore, it is mandatory to answer all questions as applicable.

Note:

• All applicants are required to submit scanned copies of their international passports.
  • Any applicant found to have submitted any forged document WILL be disqualified or have his/her job offer terminated if already employed and MAY BE PROSECUTED IF NEED-BE.
  • Unsolicited calls are strictly prohibited as applicants shall be recommended for employment after a thorough assessment by the Employment Directorate.

Lucas Nathan Elliot,

Human Resources Manager,

75 Richmond Street

West Suite 501. Toronto,

ON M5H 2A4, Canada.
Looks too fake

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hello

Toronto,

ON, Canada.

Dear Kemzylee,

Note:

Lucas Nathan Elliot,

Human Resources Manager,

75 Richmond Street

West Suite 501. Toronto,

ON M5H 2A4, Canada.
it's fake

Pam17231

Aug 13, 2020
It’s fake Pay no money

Did you even look at the website to see the website shows this as a dairy farm so no fruit to pick. Plus the website is also fake cloned from this one Below in the USA The scammers even left a picture of this sites barn on their fake website

http://robinwaydairy.com/

Also where would you expect to pick fruit in Quebec during the winter given it gets pretty cold , in fact very cold
The scammers Ferme Allardale have cloned my website robinwaydairy.com. If anyone has any idea how to get their website shut down I would greatly appreciate it!