+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job description issue - NOC 1111

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all,
I am working as an Internal Auditor and I am doing all the work as specified in the NOC 1111 (Financial auditor category), however, the job description provided by the company is not detail enough and is not fully matching with the NOC 1111. I have consulted the matter with my line manager and he is also of the same opinion that the job description provided by HR is not a close match to my current responsibilities. In anyway, HR is not willing to amend the job description as they have a standard template, however, my line manager is aligned to add more relevant responsibilities in my job description.

I would appreciate if someone can guide me on how to proceed in such a scenario which will be acceptable to cic?

Thank you

Last edited:

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi all,
I am working as an Internal Auditor and I am doing all the work as specified in the NOC 1111 (Financial auditor category), however, the job description provided by the company is not detail enough and is not fully matching with the NOC 1111. I have consulted the matter with my line manager and he is also of the same opinion that the job description provided by HR is not a close match to my current responsibilities. In anyway, HR is not willing to amend the job description as they have a standard template, however, my line manager is aligned to add more relevant responsibilities in my job description.

I would appreciate if someone can guide me on how to proceed in such a scenario which will be acceptable to cic?

Thank you
Why don't you get your line manager sign your experience letter and you get it stamped by your company? or get it notorized from notary public?

This should be suffice the issue. Also, please attached your line manager's visiting card with your letter for reference check.

Best of luck!

Regards,

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Hi Hisham,
Thank you for your reply. Yes experience letter can be signed by my line manager and notarized. But don't I have to give the reason that why I am not getting the job description from the company? And then it will be very tough to explain that the job description provided by the company is not related to my work and NOC 1111.