Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
Hi all,

I got ITA on Dec 04, 2015... Submitted my file on Jan29, 2016 and got AOR on the same day...

Out of curiosity, i logged into the job bank seeker site, only to notice that they ask for revalidation... i entered by express entry profile number and validation code but for some reason it keeps saying that either of them is invalid..i tried doing this few times over a week but the same message keeps popping up..

it says that my account is active but doesnt let me navigate through the website!

Has anyone faced this problem?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the exact same problem. I emailed them but still waiting for a reply. Have you had any resolution yet?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. My lawyer says that this is occurring because we are no longer in the EE pool as we have already obtained an ITA.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
haven't got around it..! I just hope this does not lead to any problem

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
You really don't need job bank again as you've submitted eAPR.
You are no longer in EE pool, that is why if you're rejected you have to create a new EE profile and job bank.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
aaro27 said:
Hi all,

I got ITA on Dec 04, 2015... Submitted my file on Jan29, 2016 and got AOR on the same day...

Out of curiosity, i logged into the job bank seeker site, only to notice that they ask for revalidation... i entered by express entry profile number and validation code but for some reason it keeps saying that either of them is invalid..i tried doing this few times over a week but the same message keeps popping up..

it says that my account is active but doesnt let me navigate through the website!

Has anyone faced this problem?
Its a generic message that (I believe) a lot of applicants reported around Dec 2015. Its most likely intended to be a reminder for those whose profiles are approaching 1 year period. What matters is the Job Bank profile status to remain active.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
ohh that makes sense...! thank you!

rhy2014

Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am facing the same problem. I received the ITA on 7th jan but when I tried to check my job bank page, it showed the same error. From the posts I read, I am grateful I'm not the only one. I thought something is wrong with my profile only. However, I do have a concern, are you guys sure that this is because we received the ITA and that we're no longer in the EE pool and no other reason? I'm just paranoid now, please help. Thanks

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhy2014 said:
I am facing the same problem. I received the ITA on 7th jan but when I tried to check my job bank page, it showed the same error. From the posts I read, I am grateful I'm not the only one. I thought something is wrong with my profile only. However, I do have a concern, are you guys sure that this is because we received the ITA and that we're no longer in the EE pool and no other reason? I'm just paranoid now, please help. Thanks
Yes, don't worry. I can assure you also that it won't effect your application. If you're still not convinced, you can always do what the error says and call CIC to raise your concern.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
rhy2014 said:
I haven't had any problem with it so far!

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
Doda said:
Yes, don't worry. I can assure you also that it won't effect your application. If you're still not convinced, you can always do what the error says and call CIC to raise your concern.
cic would just email you query form as they do not answer any questions related to EE and job bank!

rhy2014

Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doda said:
Thank you doda....