+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JNTU Hyderabad Transcripts to WES

Sachin Rao

Apr 17, 2019
Hi All,
I have received my JNTU transcripts through student services, to my local address in India, where i want to courier it to WES Canada address.
The courier I received has JNTU stamped envelope with a manual seal (tape) on the back flip,

Will it be okay , if I send this envelope through some courier service (DHL /Fedex), with my reference number on the "To" address on the same envelope to the WES address?
TIA

srikanthnp86

Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone answer for this. Does JNTU send courier to WES directly ? because as rules are changed , where universities has to send transcripts directly to WES. Will this be valid if we send it ?

Reactions: Sachin Rao

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Yes, Indian transcripts can be sent by individuals. I have sent OU transcripts that i had received from my college added the reference number and sent it.

Reactions: Sachin Rao

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hi All,
I have received my JNTU transcripts through student services, to my local address in India, where i want to courier it to WES Canada address.
The courier I received has JNTU stamped envelope with a manual seal (tape) on the back flip,

Will it be okay , if I send this envelope through some courier service (DHL /Fedex), with my reference number on the "To" address on the same envelope to the WES address?
TIA
yes

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
So basically, you go transcripts from college and then you have sent from same post office in JNTU Hyderabad right or did you used FEDEX? Did they acknowledged below form and added it in the sealed envelope? Can you explain more information. Thank yo.

https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf
I got this form signed and attached it to the transcripts... No im not from JNTU, Im from Osmania university- Loyola college.

Yes i used Fedex to send the documents to WES (Use tracking service)

Sachin Rao

Apr 17, 2019
I got this form signed and attached it to the transcripts... No im not from JNTU, Im from Osmania university- Loyola college.

Yes i used Fedex to send the documents to WES (Use tracking service)
People from JNTU Counters, refused to sign the form that needs to be added in the envelope.

srikanthnp86

Apr 29, 2019
Hey Sachin, how you went with JNTU. Can you explain in few steps if possible , it helps lot of people who has no idea how to proceed.

Sachin Rao

Apr 17, 2019
Hey Sachin, how you went with JNTU. Can you explain in few steps if possible , it helps lot of people who has no idea how to proceed.
Hi Srikanth, my process is not yet completed ( docs under review with WES).
I got the docs mailed from the DHL service opposite to JNTU Hyd, where i did not include the https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

Where as, I mentioned my WES reference number in the to address, on the JNTU sealed enevelope.
Hope this helps for now.
cheers!

Apply GCMS

Oct 16, 2018
Toronto
Hi All,

TIA
No
Dont send by DHL/Fedex.
There is a courier service in the campus itself. send it from there.