Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Hi jaweda:
Phone cards are not considered very good proof, it's just that if you don't have other phone records it is worth it to try sending the cards. You don't need to send other evidence now that your application is at the visa office. Keep any more evidence you have or get, and have your spouse show it to the visa officer at the interview.
Usually if they don't ask for more evidence, it means you sent enough in. If you didn't, though, you can always show more at the interview.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Re: sponsoring from afghanistan

Hey canadianwoman thanks again for all your great advice. You have helped me in these past week calmed down because before I was so worried if did or did not send enough proof when i filed my application. Also i did what you advised me too I printed out all of the text messages from my computer using the pc software and it worked like a charm. It shows the date and time of the text message. Also i called my cellphone company and got printouts of my bill for the last three months becuase i didnt have a cellphone for a while and using my landline to call but it does show outgoing calls to afghanistan. And last thing I also got my old bills from my old job when i was using a demoline and got them to email it to me and it also shows calls made to afghanistan. So going forward dont send anything else but just wait unitl i get a response and then deal with it then. Please let me know anything else you can advise i would really appreciate it any help at all with my application and from your history of cases. I will keep you updated if anything.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
updated documents

hey canadianwoman I need your help please I just received an email form islamabad they require addit documents like
1) updated police certificate adn what is (IMM0008S) form to be filled out and new medical
2) wedding cd
3) wedding photos and post wedding photos which we already submitted back in january should i send new ones anyways or
email them as to why they need the pictures if we already sent them
4) proof of sonsors visit thats me what should i send them for proof is a copy of my passport stamped in afghanistan good enough or do they need copies of airline tickets as well.

Please let me know what advice you can give me i only have 45 days for all of this to be sent in. Thanks and greatly appreciated.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Send them everything they asked for, even if you've sent it before. They are giving you a chance to 'fix' your application and send in more evidence that your relationship is genuine, so take this opportunity.
You need to send in a new police certificate and medical.
If you have a wedding CD, send it.
Send more wedding photos and photos of the two of you after the wedding. If you have photos you didn't send the first time, send them now.
All proof of your visit to Afghanistan should be sent: passport copy, airline tickets and boarding passes, hotel/restaurant receipts, receipts for gifts and activities, letters and affidavits from family and friends who saw you two together and can attest you have a loving relationship, and lots of photos.