+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January- February Trv timeline 2019 (India)

ssstanly

Oct 4, 2014
Applied online for Spouse TRV Feb 26th and refused on Mar 29th. Gave all the documents i could
Reason; Ties in Canada and back home.
Guys please advice what to do?

sherry0001

Oct 11, 2016
my parents supervisa timeline

online application applied- 07 march,2019
Bio-metrics req- 8 march
biometrics submitted- 12 march
Medicals req- 18 march
medicals done- 20 march
dad's medical passed on-28 march
Dda's passport req-29 march
Mom's medical passed- 29 march
Mom's passport req- 03 April
passport submitted to vfs chandigarh- 05 april
passport received ta blue dart office in ludhiana- 8 april

Hope it helps :)

Reactions: siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

Bio-metrics req- 8 march
Medicals req- 18 march
medicals done- 20 march

Congratulations. Hope you have a wonderful time when your family arrives.

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013

Bio-metrics req- 8 march
Medicals req- 18 march
medicals done- 20 march

Hi there
Congratulations on ur success in getting super visas approved. Do u mind sharing ur invitation letter bcoz I have to apply super visa for my parents.
Thanks

Agam2909

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
hi anyone how can we know in which country online aplication process as live in spain and applied from india

homeboy123

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone still waiting for Feb TRV application(India) I applied on Feb 25 done my bio on Mar 5 till now there is no update its says background in progress

Agam2909

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
hi bryana could you pls help
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

homeboy123

Apr 14, 2019
hi bryana could you pls help
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sorry to hear that @Agam2909 could you please tell me your timeline when did you apply and when you got the result

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thanks a lot folks for sharing the timelines.
It helped everyone to get a rough idea how much time would it take for their or their loved one's application.
Appreciate.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
My father got their passport request letter finally after 2.5 months of wait. I have a question for those who submitted passport through someone else. what all docs needs to be submitted along with consent form? From their website, it says 2 signed copies of consent form and 1 unsigned copy. also 2 copies of passport bio pages (first and last page). Is anything else is required? My father is sending docs to my cousin who will submit the docs personally to VFS pune, but want to make sure we are sending all the required docs.

Gore

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone still waiting for Feb TRV application(India) I applied on Feb 25 done my bio on Mar 5 till now there is no update its says background in progress
Same as of me, applied on 7th March & still its showing background check in progress..

homeboy123

Apr 14, 2019
Fianlly after 2 months of long wait Visa is approved
Timeline:
Applied on Feb 25 did my bio on mar 5 and no updates until today did sent a lot of IRCC web form enquiry but no reply