+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January- February Trv timeline 2019 (India)

Meetgrewal

Mar 22, 2019
When i checked his vfs status it says that the decision envelope has been couriered from canada visa application centre today via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment please visit courier partner website.
I don’t k ow the courier partner site and I don’t have any tracking id

What should I do?

micky11111

Feb 15, 2019
Hi Micky11111,
I have applied for visit visa too(PA and dependent child) and it is approved.As our both the profiles looks similar wanted to check.Is your wife traveled already? If so,if there is medical request and bio metric request for PR, where do you plan to do?We just applied for Spousal Sponsor and waiting for acknowledgement and SA
Nope she is still in India and I haven't heard anything from IRCC for her PR application.
We can submit both medical and biometrics from within Canada. What I think is we dont need to submit biometrics again for the PR application. They already have that.
I have submitted her application in Feb first week and waiting for Acknowledgement too.

JJMINDIA

Nov 29, 2018
Nope she is still in India and I haven't heard anything from IRCC for her PR application.
We can submit both medical and biometrics from within Canada. What I think is we dont need to submit biometrics again for the PR application. They already have that.
I have submitted her application in Feb first week and waiting for Acknowledgement too.
Wish you should get the sponsorship approval letter soon.though we give biometrics for visit visa we have to give for pr for sure.i have read it somewhere..i wil ping you the link if I find it..
keep in touch..good to hear that we can do medicals in canada..keep in touch..so tht we can track our applications..

sherry0001

Oct 11, 2016
Hi I applied for my parents supervisa online on 7 march,2019
Biometric request date- 8 march
biometrics submitted- 12 march
Medical request- 18 march
medicals given- 20 march
medicals passed- 28 march

do you guys have any rough idea about next step? how long it takes for passport request?

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes visa got approved on Feb 22
Hello Lucky 12,
Many many congrats.You are lucky!
Could you please answer my question?
I applied online on 16th March and received this message on 21st March.
Visa application, tracking ID No XXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

I got another message on the same date

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXhas been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-03-21 04:49:01 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Since then no updates.Despite of receiving the decision message I haven't got any passport request yet and my online status has not been changed.What could be the possible reason?Please guide.

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi

Can anyone please explain the steps for visitor visa online application for mother? and what happens next after applying online.
Can I make profile on behalf of my mother? I am located in Canada and not aware of visitor visa application from India. Does she need to go in person?
I would really appreciate your reply. Thanks.

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
Hi all

I am really worried as we have our flight tickets for April 9 2019 and still my husband Visa is in process.

Any way out to contact IRCC Delhi to know the status of the application as it is showing in process

Ashmi

Feb 18, 2017
Hi guys
I submitted my application on 27th Jan
Biometrics on 30st Jan
Got 1st Acknowledge letter on 11th Feb
2nd Acknowledge letter on 21st Feb
Now waiting waiting and waiting
Almost 55 days+
My timeline is the exact same and I also haven’t heard anything yet.

Ashmi

Feb 18, 2017
Please go ahead and share your timeline for January and February.

Online application submitted: 27th jan 2019
Biometrics request: 29th jan 2019
Biometric submitted: 31st jan2019 (VFS Delhi)
Acknowledge letter: 10th Feb 2019

Processing time posted on the website is 12 days and still waiting.
Got passport request today. Do we need an appointment to submit the passport at vac office Delhi?