+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January- February Trv timeline 2019 (India)

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
My husband submitted the Paper application for trv on February 15 and the status is still showing that the case was received by IRCC office on February 18th.

Till then, there is no update yet.
Waiting
Did you link it online and see the status in online account? VFS will keep showing same status till decision has come

Deepak@IN06

Mar 22, 2019
Online application Mumbai 27th Jan 2019
Biometric request 28th Jan
Biometric submission 29th Jan
VAC forwarded to Bangalore IRCC on 30th Jan
Still no acknowledgement letter and showing on VFS tracking “In transit to IRCC Bangalore for processing”
what happen to your process ?. mine in same situation.

Deepak@IN06

Mar 22, 2019
This is where I am at:

Online application submitted to CIC: 26th Feb 2019
Biometrics request: 27th Feb 2019
Biometric submitted: 5th March 2019 [VFS New Delhi]
Biometric Confirmation Correspondence in CIC Account: Awaiting.

Application step

Current status

Review of eligibilityYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
any update ?

Maximus87

Feb 25, 2019
A quick update:

Still no status update, its been more then 50+ days. So I have sent them a "IRCC Web Form to Delhi", I also did send a mail to Bangalore High commission too stating the reason as "Processing time exceeded from the date of submission" they replied back with this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru. The file number you have provided refers to a case at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Not able to take a decision on my travel plans and not sure why this process is taking this long if the Processing time says 20 days. Hoping to see some response from CIC.
After waiting for 57 days I see my Biometrics details been updated in CIC today. This gives a hope :)

KGaikwad

Mar 27, 2019
After waiting for 57 days I see my Biometrics details been updated in CIC today. This gives a hope :)
I have applied visitor visa for my parents on Jan 24th and biometrics was done on Feb 1st. After sending a IRCC Web Form on last Sunday, biometrics details has been updated in my case too. Any idea how long it might take after this?

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 25th Feb for my parents, biometric done on 8th march. Got a message to submit the passport, This means approved?? Message says a final decision has been made and send your passport. But doesn't say approved or not?

JJMINDIA

Nov 29, 2018
I submitted sponsorship letter, purpose of travel and history of relationship. along with my pr card passport with all stamped documents, property tax papers, land title, bank statement (closing balance), last 3 pay stubs, marriage certificate, marriage/ post marriage phototgraphs, media conversation (whatsapp chat screenshots)

from her side - last six pay stubs, six months bank account details, no objection certificate from university and employer, passport, aadhar card.
Hi Micky11111,
I have applied for visit visa too(PA and dependent child) and it is approved.As our both the profiles looks similar wanted to check.Is your wife traveled already? If so,if there is medical request and bio metric request for PR, where do you plan to do?We just applied for Spousal Sponsor and waiting for acknowledgement and SA

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
I applied on 25th Feb for my parents, biometric done on 8th march. Got a message to submit the passport, This means approved?? Message says a final decision has been made and send your passport. But doesn't say approved or not?
Congratulations

Reactions: skm12345

Maximus87

Feb 25, 2019
Could you please tell us the date of when you got a message to submit the passport?

Reactions: skm12345

Meetgrewal

Mar 22, 2019
I received the notification that my husband’s case has been received by Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi Today.