+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LovableJimbo said:
Does work experience in Quebec not count towards Canadian Work Experience? Now my lawyer is telling me that the fact that it may impact my application? I live in Montreal, but I'm moving to Vancouver to get my PR there and plan to remain there for the near future.
1 - It counts.

2 - It can affect your application if you intent to reside in Quebec - if you're currently living in Quebec and you submit your eAPR prepare to receive a request to write a "letter of intent" that you are planning to reside outside of Quebec. If your explanation isn't sufficient prepare to get rejection.

3 - Fire your lawyer.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
guys how does it work if the celpip score expire while ur PR application is in process? my bro is submitting his application this month but his celpip result expire mid may by then it wont be finalized, so should he re do the test before may ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maria_786 said:
guys how does it work if the celpip score expire while ur PR application is in process? my bro is submitting his application this month but his celpip result expire mid may by then it wont be finalized, so should i re do the test before may ?
As long as he submits his eAPR before the expiration of the test he won't have to re-take it.

LovableJimbo

Aug 23, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - It counts.

2 - It can affect your application if you intent to reside in Quebec - if you're currently living in Quebec and you submit your eAPR prepare to receive a request to write a "letter of intent" that you are planning to reside outside of Quebec. If your explanation isn't sufficient prepare to get rejection.

3 - Fire your lawyer.
Thanks man, at this point I'm seriously considering it. The only reason I hired one is because I am living/working in Quebec but intend to move to Vancouver, so wanted to make sure everything was correct.

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
Hi

I have a question regarding my husband work experience
I am the main applicant and we are not claiming any points for his work experience
So should i put his experience under WORK HISTORY or under PERSONAL HISTORY

Tmys

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Hey guys I have uploaded all the documents except my Letter of Explanation. I cannot see the placeholder for letter of explanation anymore in the checklist! :mad:

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tmys said:
Hey guys I have uploaded all the documents except my Letter of Explanation. I cannot see the placeholder for letter of explanation anymore in the checklist! :mad:

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks
Log out and log in back again.

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
purewal said:
Hi

I have a question regarding my husband work experience
I am the main applicant and we are not claiming any points for his work experience
So should i put his experience under WORK HISTORY or under PERSONAL HISTORY

Tmys

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Log out and log in back again.
Thanks man. I logged in with another browser and it works. Wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and all the regulars for being so helpful. You guys seemed to have answered every single question that could arise with an application!

Happyforever21

Dec 28, 2016
I have claimed additional 50 points -My Employer would not give a letter stating I will be employed for the next one year..But i have a letter given by employer stating " with my details and sentence such as we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months" This was issued for WP extension ..Will this be ok ?Please advise.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagster20 said:
Do we need to carry any documents or say express entry number for the medical?
Print out either your ITA invitation. At very least you shall have your EE number with you.

wlj0918

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys - what should I upload for letter of employment?(CEC)
Is it different from current employer reference? I only have one job so far, which is my current one.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Print out either your ITA invitation. At very least you shall have your EE number with you.
is it necessary ?? I did my medical upfront and haven't provided EE number. Received ITA post medical.

My understanding is IMM number is important and same medical can be used for different purposes. (example EE and BOWP) so why we need to provide EE number ??