VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
aditik15 said:
It's already populated with work and education, so you need to fill in all the other missing time periods for the entire past 10years. Don't miss even a single month. This is very important.
Oh yea I know. I just mean the pre populated is listed... Nm... I'll just add the extras, but it will be out of order and assuming that's how most people do it :)

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Oh yea I know. I just mean the pre populated is listed... Nm... I'll just add the extras, but it will be out of order and assuming that's how most people do it :)
That's what I did since I didn't want to redo it and avoid errors and the effort to ensure it reflects the work and education section properly :-[
They should give an option to rearrange the order

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
aditik15 said:
That's what I did since I didn't want to redo it and avoid errors and the effort to ensure it reflects the work and education section properly :-[
They should give an option to rearrange the order
My thinking exactly! Plus I've not seen a single case of rejection due to it not being in the correct order :p

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
kryt0n said:
Ask the bank to print off the first statement of the account showing an opening balance of 0

Brilliant idea would this be considered enough evidence from a bank that they would be happy with the this? Proving I explained more in the letter of explanation I just want to make sure that I don't get my application rejected for this

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Charrington said:
Brilliant idea would this be considered enough evidence from a bank that they would be happy with the this? Proving I explained more in the letter of explanation I just want to make sure that I don't get my application rejected for this
If my bank next week doesn't produce the letter during my meeting with them, it's what I'll be presenting with my loe :D

LovableJimbo

Aug 23, 2016
My lawyer is telling me I need to have two full years of employment to prove the points I got the CRS points I got. I have those, and the first year was a full year at the same company. However, the second was multiple contracts with three different companies and while there are gaps inbetween lasting a few weeks, they still amount to a full second year of employment. Is this going to be a problem? I have all the employer reference letters to prove what dates I worked.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
LovableJimbo said:
My lawyer is telling me I need to have two full years of employment to prove the points I got the CRS points I got. I have those, and the first year was a full year at the same company. However, the second was multiple contracts with three different companies and while there are gaps inbetween lasting a few weeks, they still amount to a full second year of employment. Is this going to be a problem? I have all the employer reference letters to prove what dates I worked.
Your lawyer is wrong. You're fine.

vivek.me29

Dec 14, 2016
Hello! everyone

Quick question, I got my medical and PCC done back in November 2016, Just to save some time, Can i use the same documents or do i need to get new one's?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
vivek.me29 said:
Hello! everyone

Quick question, I got my medical and PCC done back in November 2016, Just to save some time, Can i use the same documents or do i need to get new one's?
[/quote. The PCC cannot be more than 6 months old when you apply. You must land before the 12 month expiry of your medical, so that severely limits your landing choices, unless you are already living in Canada OR renew your medical when it expires.

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I got ITA on 4th Jan under CEC category, got my medical done on 5th jan, and AOR on 9th jan.
I was just checking this post, and found out the medical should be non-EDE for CEC applicants, but my medical says EDE.

Would this be an issue? Should I contact the doctor and tell them about this or should I contact CIC?

My application status right now is:

Review of eligibility- Review in Progress
Review of medical results- Not needed at this time

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

vivek.me29

Dec 14, 2016
Pippin said:
vivek.me29 said:
Hello! everyone

[/quote. The PCC cannot be more than 6 months old when you apply. You must land before the 12 month expiry of your medical, so that severely limits your landing choices, unless you are already living in Canada OR renew your medical when it expires.
I have been in Canada for more than two years and haven't left since, got my PCC and medical both in November last year, So i don't new apply for new one's right?

LovableJimbo

Aug 23, 2016
Does work experience in Quebec not count towards Canadian Work Experience? Now my lawyer is telling me that the fact that it may impact my application? I live in Montreal, but I'm moving to Vancouver to get my PR there and plan to remain there for the near future.