+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all,

I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone have the email address of IRCC MISSISSAUGA ?

2. My BG passed Apr 14 and Test Apr 17, my wife Test Apr 24 and her BG May 11, but LPP still not started in both (according to gcms)I want to send an email to ask for an update, Is it worth sending them an email or should I just wait?
Hey, IRCC will not really reply to you, and as frustrating as it is, we can only wait. You could order your GCMS notes for $5 from the IRCC website and get an insight into where the application is currently stuck at. For ref, I've been waiting since May 17th for my LPP, and I'd like to believe it won't take longer than 6-7 months after test for us to get to Oath. Good luck

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Oh nice, thanks! @rushi.gada said the same. Would you know what it means? Like what stage would this be?
No idea, but LPP is next and your file has moved, so it's getting there.
This is how it was explained to me by @Dr. Walden

E-Grant Review Ready: After the citizenship test is marked complete and before the rest of the items except oath were marked Completed. That means the rest of your items are ready for review (Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions), when an immigration officer gets around to looking at your file again.

E-Grant Ceremony Ready: When Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions are completed, and you are ready for oath scheduling.

E-Grant Pe (or E-Grant Pending Documents): when they wait to receive additional documents/information either from you (if they requested anything), or from a third party.

E-Grant Documents Received: When they received needed/required documents either from you or from the third party.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016

E-Grant Review Ready: After the citizenship test is marked complete and before the rest of the items except oath were marked Completed. That means the rest of your items are ready for review (Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions), when an immigration officer gets around to looking at your file again.

E-Grant Ceremony Ready: When Physical presence, Language, Prohibitions are completed, and you are ready for oath scheduling.

E-Grant Pe (or E-Grant Pending Documents): when they wait to receive additional documents/information either from you (if they requested anything), or from a third party.

E-Grant Documents Received: When they received needed/required documents either from you or from the third party.
Mine says E-Grant Clearance Pending, but RCMP already passed criminal clearance...so what does that mean?

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022

What if it just says E-grant?! Sigh

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
Hey, IRCC will not really reply to you, and as frustrating as it is, we can only wait. You could order your GCMS notes for $5 from the IRCC website and get an insight into where the application is currently stuck at. For ref, I've been waiting since May 17th for my LPP, and I'd like to believe it won't take longer than 6-7 months after test for us to get to Oath. Good luck
thanks a million for the reply

Reactions: rushi.gada

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
You don’t have to pay for this if you choose the option of privacy act

Reactions: rushi.gada

reddy1995

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone, Yesterday I have been requested to attend for an interview after my last update on April. How long will it take to get my LPP cleared? Any rough estimation will be really appreciated

Last edited:

reddy1995

Mar 30, 2023
I moved to another city on May, and didn’t informed it to IRCC. Should I also have to let them know or is it fine to tell them I am at the previous address?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I moved to another city on May, and didn’t informed it to IRCC. Should I also have to let them know or is it fine to tell them I am at the previous address?
Paper certificate goes to the address you mentioned. Also in case you are selected for in-person oath it will close to your previous address.
Not sure from your message how far you moved.

reddy1995

Mar 30, 2023
Paper certificate goes to the address you mentioned. Also in case you are selected for in-person oath it will close to your previous address.
Not sure from your message how far you moved.
I have a virtual interview scheduled on 11th. So, I am wondering will they ask me why I didn’t mentioned my address change. Will this be a problem?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: reddy1995

ambyg

Feb 20, 2019
Any one waiting for any updates after their test completion after may end. I am sort of starting to get anxious and frustrated at the same time. Its so unfair when certain applications filed months later take precedence over yours.