+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
@Here. I am done with my citizenship process but I am still here to help you with any questions and issues you may face. Feel free to DM me or message me. I would be happy to help. @rushi.gada hang in there buddy I am sure you will hear the good news soon.

• Love
Reactions: rushi.gada

rohitrmehta

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
@Here. I am done with my citizenship process but I am still here to help you with any questions and issues you may face. Feel free to DM me or message me. I would be happy to help. @rushi.gada hang in there buddy I am sure you will hear the good news soon.
Thank you! Do you know what the status: Location: e-Attributions means? This was the status in the latest GCMS notes. In the previous notes it was Location:e-Grants PE which @Dr. Walden made me understand it was most likely documents pending.

My AOR was Jan 2023
BG: Feb 2023
Test Request: March 2023
Test passed: April 2023

No updates since April 2023.

LPP - not started as per latest GCMS. Not sure what is going on :(

rohitrmehta

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Good morning guys !
Anyone who took the test before May 17th is still waiting for LPP?
March 2023. Still waiting. No updates whatsoever since 14th April. ordered GCMS twice. LPP not started yet in both. 1st one had Location: e-Grants PE and the latest one (earlier this week) says Location: e-Attributions. No idea what it means.

markito89

Jul 23, 2018
Good day everyone, just got an update this morning and my LPP is finally completed as of last Thursday, I had my interview the day before and got a verbal confirmation from the officer that he was happy and my application was good, so this was expected. (sheet updated)

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
An update about the situation: After contacting my MP, it turns out there was a delay on my application because they miscalculated my physical presence. Also, in the GCMS note, I noticed that the physical presence is incorrect, but I thought there was something behind the sense, so I did not give it attention. The sad thing is that IRCC did not contact me at all about this matter and just ghosted my file

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you! Do you know what the status: Location: e-Attributions means? This was the status in the latest GCMS notes. In the previous notes it was Location:e-Grants PE which @Dr. Walden made me understand it was most likely documents pending.

My AOR was Jan 2023
BG: Feb 2023
Test Request: March 2023
Test passed: April 2023

No updates since April 2023.

LPP - not started as per latest GCMS. Not sure what is going on :(
Sorry @rohitrmehta I have never ordered GCMS notes and have no clue about it. Best check with @rushi.gada.

Reactions: rushi.gada

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone from Scarborough office, received oath invitation? Tracker gave me schedule for Sep 27 but still have not received official oath invitiation from my mail? Is that normal?

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1575
Application: Family
Application submitted: JAN 24, 2023
AOR: FEB 7, 2023
In Progress: FEB 9, 2023
Ghost Update: MAR 2, 2023
Ghost Update 2: MAR 24, 2023
Background Check Complete: MAR 25, 2023
Test Completed: July 4, 2023
LPP: Sep 12, 2023
Citizenship: Not started
Tracker hasn't updated yet but I received an email with the oath invitation.

Oath: Oct 11, 2023

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Good morning guys !
Anyone who took the test before May 17th is still waiting for LPP?
Test done in April, LPP and security showed as "in progress" on tracker but LPP says not started on GCMS notes...like I said before, one of them has to be lying

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Test done in April, LPP and security showed as "in progress" on tracker but LPP says not started on GCMS notes...like I said before, one of them has to be lying
Every thing turn to in progress once AOR issued except the Oath , so seeming LPP in progress in tracker is normal and we have the same , although security screening is still pending , of course security not showing in tracker just the cbsa notes , so I have the same as you Backgorund and LPP in tracker in progress in cbsa notes security in progress and LPP not started , for them to start LPP , security clearance has to be done first , and they waiting in my case for CSIS to finish the security screening which started in my case on April , they don’t have time frame for it when it will be done , but most of other applicants from other months and last year got the security clearance within 7-8 month from the date it started which either you find it in ONLY cbsa notes or it is around the time they requested finger print if they didn’t you can say also around the time requested the exam two or one week before , so by the end of the month o would be 6 month for me in security screening , hope it get clear soon , few applicant days it took six month not sure they really know the exact start date from the CBSA note or they just count from the day they got AOR but wish I got it cleared by the six month or 7 , few applicants it started for them January and got cleared august (8) month

Reactions: northern sunshine

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Every thing turn to in progress once AOR issued except the Oath , so seeming LPP in progress in tracker is normal and we have the same , although security screening is still pending , of course security not showing in tracker just the cbsa notes , so I have the same as you Backgorund and LPP in tracker in progress in cbsa notes security in progress and LPP not started , for them to start LPP , security clearance has to be done first , and they waiting in my case for CSIS to finish the security screening which started in my case on April , they don’t have time frame for it when it will be done , but most of other applicants from other months and last year got the security clearance within 7-8 month from the date it started which either you find it in ONLY cbsa notes or it is around the time they requested finger print if they didn’t you can say also around the time requested the exam two or one week before , so by the end of the month o would be 6 month for me in security screening , hope it get clear soon , few applicant days it took six month not sure they really know the exact start date from the CBSA note or they just count from the day they got AOR but wish I got it cleared by the six month or 7 , few applicants it started for them January and got cleared august (8) month
Hmm...my GCMS notes showed RCMP finished in March, so do I need to request for CBSA notes as well? If so, how do I do that?