+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
that's courageous and probably the right thing to do! I know one of my friend never made an account to the tracker, it took him 8 months end to end but he had a peace of mind - acted only when received emails for Test and Oath!
Hey, I don't know if it's courageous but I'm definitely feeling a lot better not checking my account everyday. Been almost a week and I haven't logged in. I know they'll send us the oath invite when it's ready!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi Everyone !

Happy to share with all of you............my LPP got completed today. I checked the tracker today and it was GREEN :).........although date was that of 8th Aug but tracker showed today :) :)
Although Ceremony still on 'not started' but really really happy with LPP getting done after exactly 4 months of Test.........do share how long does it take to ceremony to start and be completed :)

@rushi.gada Thanks mate for your support......do update the excel sheet if you can (looks like there is no entry of mine over there)
Nice!! Many Congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: shikharpandey

Sam2305

May 8, 2019
Hi everyone! It’s been a while I posted my updates.

Visa office: Niagara
Application submitted: Jan 8, 2023
AOR: Jan 25, 2023
BG: Mar 14, 2023
Test invitation received: June 7, 2023
Test window: June 9 - June 29
Test completed: June 19, 2023
Test updated: June 22, 2023
LPP: Jul 25, 2023 (updated on Jul 27)
Ghost update: Aug 3, 2023
oath ceremony: pending on the tracker

Called IRCC and agent told that on Aug 3 decision has been made and I’m on the wait list for oath.

@admin requesting to update the sheet.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi Everyone !

Happy to share with all of you............my LPP got completed today. I checked the tracker today and it was GREEN :).........although date was that of 8th Aug but tracker showed today :) :)
Although Ceremony still on 'not started' but really really happy with LPP getting done after exactly 4 months of Test.........do share how long does it take to ceremony to start and be completed :)

@rushi.gada Thanks mate for your support......do update the excel sheet if you can (looks like there is no entry of mine over there)
I'll update you to the tracker today! and with regards to Oath, I hope you get it in the next few weeks. :)

Reactions: shikharpandey

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

Called IRCC and agent told that on Aug 3 decision has been made and I’m on the wait list for oath.

Done! and good luck with the oath, I hope you get it soon :)

Reactions: Sam2305

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
I have a question for those of you who have recently done their oath. During the oath did you need your record of landing (IMM 1000)? As I was going through all my paper work I realize that I can’t find the original, just a copy I made when I went on a trip a couple of years ago. Is this going to be a problem?

doycarlo

Aug 15, 2017
I have a question for those of you who have recently done their oath. During the oath did you need your record of landing (IMM 1000)? As I was going through all my paper work I realize that I can’t find the original, just a copy I made when I went on a trip a couple of years ago. Is this going to be a problem?
While I had it ready when I had my oath, they didn't ask for it.

Reactions: Di2882

OSHammat

Mar 24, 2023

Thank you for sharing, and congrats in advance. Almost similar details, Niagara office, LPP completed on July 26, the ghost update on August 3!!

Reactions: Sam2305

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
My citizenship ceremony is scheduled for Aug 29 no updates on the oath email? Did anyone receive an oath email for the same date? My processing office is Scarborough I guess.
Mine is scheduled for Aug 30 as per tracker, still not received the oath email. Not sure if it is virtual or in-person.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
No you don't need it for oath but if you don't have it you can apply for a duplicate - just to have it if you need it later on

Reactions: Di2882

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They didn't ask for it. Just the PR card and 2nd piece of ID.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
No you don't need it for oath but if you don't have it you can apply for a duplicate - just to have it if you need it later on
Yes I will definitely apply for a copy but from what I have read it can take a bit to get so I was just worried that I wouldn’t have it on time. (Not that i have an oath scheduled but you never know) thank you for your help.