+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Guys, quick question.
I have completed my oath ceremony last week on August 10th and received instruction email next day for E-certificate download. Shall I still be able to download E-certificate, even if I selected paper certificate option in my application? Just trying to know because I tried on 3rd day after oath for E-certificate as per instruction email but it continuously showing below message.
  • Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I
I have a question for those of you who have recently done their oath. During the oath did you need your record of landing (IMM 1000)? As I was going through all my paper work I realize that I can’t find the original, just a copy I made when I went on a trip a couple of years ago. Is this going to be a problem?
I had it but didn’t need it!

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
I have a question for those of you who have recently done their oath. During the oath did you need your record of landing (IMM 1000)? As I was going through all my paper work I realize that I can’t find the original, just a copy I made when I went on a trip a couple of years ago. Is this going to be a problem?
Clerk will ask you for PR card and driving license during registration. If you have those, I don't think you need record of landing. I had it with me during my ceremony but they did not ask for it.

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Update-

Online application everything completed waiting for oath.

timeline

AOR-20th Jan 2023
Test Invite - June 2 2023
Test completed - June 20 2023
LPP - Aug 8 2023
Location - Kitchener Waterloo area but the test email is from Niagara office.
Waiting for oath

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Anybody here from Montreal office stuck after knowledge test? My last update was test completed on 28th march. Tracker showing LPP in process but GCMS notes say LPP not started

shikharpandey

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Anybody here from Montreal office stuck after knowledge test? My last update was test completed on 28th march. Tracker showing LPP in process but GCMS notes say LPP not started
Montreal office. My LPP took exactly 120 days (4 months) to be completed from the date I gave my exam.............it was stuck from 8th April and got done last week. I applied for my GCMS notes in the beginning of June probably but haven't received them till now......its weird :(

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Yeah MTL office is extremely slow yet extremely fast for some.