+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Nothing to worry about.
My physical presence was also completed a little latter.
Just be patient. If you are sure of your calculation and did not miss anything, you’ll be good.
After how many days was it marked as completed for you?
Also, did you submit any additional documents through webform for the physical presence?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
My LPP was completed on 27th July 2023 and my Oath is pending and haven't heard anything since then. Did anyone get any email or information related to their Oath Ceremony?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Can anyone guide me even after my LPP is done my application status is still "Your citizenship application status: In progress"

Does anyone have any idea why this is so and when this will change to a decision made?

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Can anyone guide me even after my LPP is done my application status is still "Your citizenship application status: In progress"

Does anyone have any idea why this is so and when this will change to a decision made?
So the tracker won’t change to decision made. That’s for ecas which you only have access to if you filed with a paper application. So don’t worry about that. It will change to complete after oath.

I myself am waiting on an oath. Lpp July 27 as well. Niagara office.

to check your processing office, look at the email invite you got for your test. You should see it in the address.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
So the tracker won’t change to decision made. That’s for ecas which you only have access to if you filed with a paper application. So don’t worry about that. It will change to complete after oath.

I myself am waiting on an oath. Lpp July 27 as well. Niagara office.

to check your processing office, look at the email invite you got for your test. You should see it in the address.
Thank you @Di2882. It seems we have the same office. The email I received is from Niagara IRCC. Hope they move our files to the next step soon.

Reactions: Di2882

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Thank you @Di2882. It seems we have the same office. The email I received is from Niagara IRCC. Hope they move our files to the next step soon.
I’ll keep you posted if I hear anything. From what I have heard from other people who have their applications in the Niagara office, a majority of them have had oath invites at about 3 weeks so maybe we will hear something by the end of this week or maybe early next week. (Fingers crossed)

Reactions: amitaquarius

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I’ll keep you posted if I hear anything. From what I have heard from other people who have their applications in the Niagara office, a majority of them have had oath invites at about 3 weeks so maybe we will hear something by the end of this week or maybe early next week. (Fingers crossed)
Thank you!! I will keep an eye as well.

aayushij

Aug 29, 2019
My citizenship ceremony is scheduled for Aug 29 no updates on the oath email? Did anyone receive an oath email for the same date? My processing office is Scarborough I guess.

Reactions: Di2882