+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Update for My spouse - Her LPP was completed on Aug 1 and tracker updated today. Niagara Office. Still awaiting on my app, pending LPP at Hamilton office

Reactions: Di2882

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
It could be random. But generally, from the same area. In my zoom ceremony (I am from Vancouver) we had people from Alberta and Manitoba (as they mentioned that they were in different time zone). The ceremony itself was from Burnaby, BC, as the honorable representative said.
You are correct sir, the scheduling of zoom oaths is as random as the IRCC system

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I’m not really sure how to reply to two comments at the same time lol. @Dr. Walden and @kalebhushan thank you both for your replies. Just sitting here trying to decode the oath scheduling process. I think I need to find a hobby.
I don't think there is rhyme or reason to scheduling. However, I do think they are following some sort of procedural instructions. As a scripture says:

"IRCC moves in a mysterious way, it wonders to perform; It plants its footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. " -Probably Me 24/7

Woodworking or birdwatching would be more of a useful thing to fix your efforts and attention on :)

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
So today I completed 6 months exactly since I received my AOR , till today I have only test is green in the tracker, what a sad ):
6 months is bullshit. Also the due dates you see in the ATIP notes are bullshit.

Either their answer will be (you are still within the processing time window 19 months) or (your application is non routine and things can take longer).

Btw, many workers are on vacation now, we are in August so I think this month will be a dead one.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
6 months is bullshit. Also the due dates you see in the ATIP notes are bullshit.

Either their answer will be (you are still within the processing time window 19 months) or (your application is non routine and things can take longer).

Btw, many workers are on vacation now, we are in August so I think this month will be a dead one.
Reasons, such as Covid, strikes, summer, snow storms, elections, colonoscopies, and more, seems endless for IRCC employees to take it easy! For those inclined to be lazy, IRCC might be considered a dream job.

Reactions: Di2882

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Reasons, such as Covid, strikes, summer, snow storms, elections, colonoscopies, and more, seems endless for IRCC employees to take it easy! For those inclined to be lazy, IRCC might be considered a dream job.
guess the officers who are processing faster than others are those who got frustrated with unnecessary delays and wanted to make a change!

Reactions: Cpwr

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
I don't think there is rhyme or reason to scheduling. However, I do think they are following some sort of procedural instructions. As a scripture says:

"IRCC moves in a mysterious way, it wonders to perform; It plants its footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. " -Probably Me 24/7

Woodworking or birdwatching would be more of a useful thing to fix your efforts and attention on :)
Thank you for the laugh and the hobby suggestions. I shall go out and purchase an Indiana Jones type outfit and begin my birdwatching. I fear woodworking would probably just land me a very long visit to the E.R