ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1204
Application: Single
Application submitted: January 16th, 2023
AOR: (Today) Feb 6th
E-CAS In Progress: Feb 6th - I was able to access the tracker right after receiving the AOR

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonyref

zecos9

Feb 6, 2023
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application sent: Jan 27, 2023
Delivered: Feb 2, 2023
AOR: Pending

Reactions: Banana woman

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Family - 4
Application Sent: January 24, 2023
Application Delivered: January 24, 2023
AOR: February 6, 2023

Last edited:

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
Similar to yours, AOR 20 Jan. Tracker email Feb 1st.

Not able to create tracker account.
I am in the same boat. AOR 19th Feb. I sent the webform on 2nd Feb regarding technical issue and received a generic email so far. Still waiting for the good news!!

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
So the tracker link page currently is not accessible! And it shows error messages, any alternative?

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Yes! Use UCI without dashes and make sure you wait 48-72h after AOR. If you are still unable to register after a week, raise a webform under technical issues
Is not about registering the page it self didn't open, this is what exactly says:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Is not about registering the page it self didn't open, this is what exactly says:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Are you using a VPN perhaps? Or are you out of country? Did you try other browsers such as a phone?

Reactions: Cpwr

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Please update the tracker with the below entries for my family. My wife decided to do online, while I and my daughter did a paper application. Since the details are mostly the same, should also throw some light into how each path proceeds.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application submitted: JAN 26, 2023
AOR:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: January 26th, 2023
Delivered:
AOR:
Update on my wife's online application : AOR Feb 7th 2023

bionic_dude

Dec 16, 2017
If one applicant in the group receives AOR, all applicants will receive AOR. Ask your spouse to check spam and deleted e-mails directory for e-mails ending in "cic.gc.ca". If they don't find it, call IRCC to get application number and verify e-mail address so future communication is not compromised.

Make sure you use the tracker website (link in signature) after registering with application number and UCI (no dashes)... wait at least 48-72 hours for the tracker to sync with GCMS. If unable to register after a week, raise a webform under technical issues and attach all screenshots
Thanks for your reply. I was able to create the tracker account after my AOR (was laughing at the stupidity - like how many more logins do we have to create), got my spouse's AOR email today morning with the application # and was able to create her tracking account as well.

Now, we will be waiting for my kid's AOR as submitted paper application for him alone.