+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Some applicants are reporting security completed on tracker, but when they call IRCC they learn that security is in process. Make sure to check your email spam folder(whitelist cic.gc.ca in email) if you haven't already.
There was this blunder I noticed and got corrected in my application. Our work permit was processed by a third party on behalf of the company. So during the processing of the PR, when the UCI got linked, the contact information of primary applicant was automatically updated to that of the third party visa processing agent.
Thanks to the tracker, it came into my notice as I checked via dependant information. Else all mail and information would have been sent to some other mail I'd.
If it happened in my case, it could happen with others too. Better to look into the tracker if contact info is correct and updated.

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Update:
FSW-O with spouse.
(Passport) Decision envelope dispatched from IRCC to Canada Visa Application Center today.
GC Key portal updated to Final Decision has been made and application was approved. I can see COPR details as well in the portal for me and my husband.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update:
FSW-O with spouse.
(Passport) Decision envelope dispatched from IRCC to Canada Visa Application Center today.
GC Key portal updated to Final Decision has been made and application was approved. I can see COPR details as well in the portal for me and my husband.
Congratulations! When are you moving and where? (if you have planned that part already)

NJ_2023PR

Apr 7, 2023
There was this blunder I noticed and got corrected in my application. Our work permit was processed by a third party on behalf of the company. So during the processing of the PR, when the UCI got linked, the contact information of primary applicant was automatically updated to that of the third party visa processing agent.
Thanks to the tracker, it came into my notice as I checked via dependant information. Else all mail and information would have been sent to some other mail I'd.
If it happened in my case, it could happen with others too. Better to look into the tracker if contact info is correct and updated.
How did you updated the info?
In my case PR filled by 1 representative and work permit by company’s another representative. Now I see my personal information email is showing company representative in tracker, however under representative details, showing correct representative email id. What do you suggest for my case! I think internally they would be knowing which application is linked with which representative?

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
How did you updated the info?
In my case PR filled by 1 representative and work permit by company’s another representative. Now I see my personal information email is showing company representative in tracker, however under representative details, showing correct representative email id. What do you suggest for my case! I think internally they would be knowing which application is linked with which representative?
I would suggest to call the IRCC and ask them to update the correct information in your personal info. I also did the same thing. In case if anything has to be sent to your personal I'd, it would go to the company rep I'd. In case of PR, never assume and get it updated asap

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi everyone, at the time of application I was in canada but now I’m outside, if I get an approval, I heard that they cancel existing trv. How will I re enter Canada? I applied with my spouse and she was an Outland applicant while I was inland at the time of applying.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone, at the time of application I was in canada but now I’m outside, if I get an approval, I heard that they cancel existing trv. How will I re enter Canada? I applied with my spouse and she was an Outland applicant while I was inland at the time of applying.
To re-enter Canada, you'll have to apply for a PRTD. I think there are a few threads here where I saw applicants in the same situation as yours: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/receiving-copr-for-cec-inland-application-while-being-outside-canada.704546/post-9829171

I'll find more recent ones (you can also search) and share.

NJ_2023PR

Apr 7, 2023
I would suggest to call the IRCC and ask them to update the correct information in your personal info. I also did the same thing. In case if anything has to be sent to your personal I'd, it would go to the company rep I'd. In case of PR, never assume and get it updated asap
Thanks for the update. What will happen to work permit application contact details then, if I change it to my personal id as UCI is common

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Security for PNP is usually done before ITA, but IRCC can do your security if they wish to as well. You are well within the 6 months service levels so nothing you can do right now. Just wait and if they process early, good, else file for GCMS.
Oh I see, thank you for the info.
One more question, we have passed medicals but mine will expire in June 2023, if we don’t get PPR by then, will I need to do another one ?

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
One question do we have to mention transit layovers in travel history if no immigration process was done, i haven’t mentioned as i dint enter the country. is that okay?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
One question do we have to mention transit layovers in travel history if no immigration process was done, i haven’t mentioned as i dint enter the country. is that okay?
I'm yet to see someone add that to their application. I was trying to find documentation on travel history from IRCC's documentation, couldn't find much.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Anyone know average days to receive portal confirmations? I know some receiving in a month. I will be completing 85 days tomorrow, so can i expect this week? Security had not started last thursday.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
FWIW - I've been to about 25 countries since I was 18. Many had layovers in different countries. I only put that Layover Country in if I actually cleared customs to go to my connecting flights. If I did not clear customs, I didn't include it. I had a few trips to Canada prior to migrating in 2019, and each time I had a layover in LA. I had to clear customs for those trips, so I did put down that one day in my travel history. It was a pain in the ass, but I managed to get there in the end.

I also did a driving tour through Europe, which was about 10 countries. I put in the day I entered the EU, and the date I left the EU, and put in a LOE saying I don't remember exact dates because we were all over the place, but these are the countries I visited during that 6 week period.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
FWIW - I've been to about 25 countries since I was 18. Many had layovers in different countries. I only put that Layover Country in if I actually cleared customs to go to my connecting flights. If I did not clear customs, I didn't include it. I had a few trips to Canada prior to migrating in 2019, and each time I had a layover in LA. I had to clear customs for those trips, so I did put down that one day in my travel history. It was a pain in the ass, but I managed to get there in the end.

I also did a driving tour through Europe, which was about 10 countries. I put in the day I entered the EU, and the date I left the EU, and put in a LOE saying I don't remember exact dates because we were all over the place, but these are the countries I visited during that 6 week period.
Okay, thanks for your response. yeah i had a layover in dubai to India and back to canada just for 4 hrs and dint go through customs. so i had skipped, just remembered so thought of checking.