+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Nothing so far :( feeling frustrated and anxious of waiting :(
Likewise, I got my GCMS notes yesterday and found out that my Primary office is Montreal and that eligibility and security still haven't started (criminality and info sharing done). I've read in the forums that they are kinda slow, so maybe I shouldn't expect anything for weeks.
At least they started handing out extensions to PGWP that expire this year, so it's relieving that I won't need to apply for BOWP.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Likewise, I got my GCMS notes yesterday and found out that my Primary office is Montreal and that eligibility and security still haven't started (criminality and info sharing done). I've read in the forums that they are kinda slow, so maybe I shouldn't expect anything for weeks.
At least they started handing out extensions to PGWP that expire this year, so it's relieving that I won't need to apply for BOWP.
does that pgwp extension can be applied for ict closed work permit?

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello. My tracker account shows everything as completed and COPR document number is also generated and there was ghost update on GC key account too. But now in my GC key account "Review of additional documents" is showing as "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Has this occurred with someone or has someone seen anything like this before?

witwct030

Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone,
Starting to get a bit anxious about my application so thought I get some help here :p

FSW-Out
ITA Nov
AOR Jan 9
Medical & Bio - Jan 18 (this is the date it says it updated on tracker)

GC-key status - Except for the biometric update there is no change in the status, even the medical section says "you don't need a medical...."

Application Tracker - Biometric & Medical status is "Completed" while the other two Eligibility & Background Verification says "Not Started". On the top of the profile it says last update March 20.

There has been no other update or even ghost update emails. I wanted to know if other people have a similar status, if so any idea what this means? Also, is it possible to contact them to confirm status? Thanks!

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Hi everyone,
Starting to get a bit anxious about my application so thought I get some help here :p

FSW-Out
ITA Nov
AOR Jan 9

GC-key status - Except for the biometric update there is no change in the status, even the medical section says "you don't need a medical...."

Application Tracker - Biometric & Medical status is "Completed" while the other two Eligibility & Background Verification says "Not Started". On the top of the profile it says last update March 20.

There has been no other update or even ghost update emails. I wanted to know if other people have a similar status, if so any idea what this means? Also, is it possible to contact them to confirm status? Thanks!
Hi i am aor jan 2 and i have the same statut except medical is passed for me. Eligibility not started and background check not started to....the worst part with this is that ircc is still putting 27 months in processing times in their website. I orderded gcms from getgcms. Hoping for the note to have something meaningful...personally i am starting to regret choosing canada...

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

FSW-Out
ITA Nov
AOR Jan 9

Two things:
1. If you want the sane answer - you are over obsessing. Anything in 6 months is good. Greater than 6 months is a pain if you life plans that are tied on top of it. We are well within the 6 month time, don't let the insane expectations of fast PPR fool you. You are worrying about the wrong battle. Others can and will attest that settlement and the planning related to it will be your biggest problem. I see PRs landing next month with no idea when they'll get a job or how to rent (daycare rofl!). Obsess over settlement, that is you 100% control. Processing is in the hands of IRCC.
2. GUs are a poor correlation imo. I got no GUs and still had my PPR fast. There are those who had up-to 6 GUs and still haven't received anything (they are post 6 month timeline as well with out SS in their GCMS).

My tracker also shows last updated 20th when my application was processed way before that. Trust me, spend your time planning post PPR/Portal email life. You'll thank me later for it if you do it now.

Jasleenbrar26

Mar 17, 2023
There was this blunder I noticed and got corrected in my application. Our work permit was processed by a third party on behalf of the company. So during the processing of the PR, when the UCI got linked, the contact information of primary applicant was automatically updated to that of the third party visa processing agent.
Thanks to the tracker, it came into my notice as I checked via dependant information. Else all mail and information would have been sent to some other mail I'd.
If it happened in my case, it could happen with others too. Better to look into the tracker if contact info is correct and updated.
Exact same thing happened with me. The third part email address was used as my contact. I sent a webform to change it on 16 march,2023
And they updated it with correct email in a few days. But yesterday 15 april,2023 i received an email from cic that they need something from me. When i opened my gckey there was a INFORMATION LETTER in messages stating that my correct email address was my primary email address and to check my mail and spam and let them know.

now i have sent them another webform confirming my primary email address.