+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All-
Created a WhatsApp group for January 2023 AOR for easy tracking of processing time.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfkRy7o5OJdEcyyFtkYQGL
Is this legit? The user posted it once and then never visited again(typical sign of a spam). The group has way too many people in it (compared to what we see on this forum) and could probably be fishing for personally identifiable info. I'm a little reserved when it comes to safety and privacy - if anyone else can share their experience, it'll be very helpful.

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
I am Aor january 2. The imm tracker show eligibility and background check not started. Medical and biometrics as passed. Whats about u guys ?

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Yeah me too. The tracker says it has been updated in february 9. But nothing happened since bio/medical letter in january 13 and my aor is 2 january. Plus isn't that paradoxal that cic account say eligibiity and background check being processed and the new tracker says "not started" ?! IRCC like god works in mysterious way.

GSA88

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah me too. The tracker says it has been updated in february 9. But nothing happened since bio/medical letter in january 13 and my aor is 2 january. Plus isn't that paradoxal that cic account say eligibiity and background check being processed and the new tracker says "not started" ?! IRCC like god works in mysterious way.
I am in a similar situation. New tracker doesn't show medical passed or biometrics status but the MyIRCC application already has my Medical as passed & has the biometrics data as well.

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Same here. AOR Jan 16, and MyIRCC application still says I don't need a medical exam. But the new tracker says that they received proof of my previous IME, and after a few days, the medical exam status has been changed to 'Completed' (not even stating that I passed the exam). Furthermore, when I go to the Document Status tab, all of my IME details show "not available."
Anyways, in the meantime, I'll just have to pretend to forget about my application and resist the urge to check the gckey and tracker twice a day. :)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
I wasn't able to create an account on that website for some reason.
Yeah me too in the beginning. You should write place of birth EXACTLY aq in your passeport taking into account even the space. Me i had to write "namedistrict"*add space* / "add space" "namecountry". Their system is very sensitive in the place of birth field

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ensure all info entered is the same as on your passport and application.. include your middle name as well on the first name section if you have one on your application/passport..

ohnonana

Nov 24, 2022
It could also be they have not added your profile into this tracker yet. My AOR was Jan 18, and have been trying to create an account in the past few days, but was only able to do it today. I also see that in the tracker it says "Updated Feb 14, 2023" but even my medical shows "not started", which probably means they just added my profile today...