+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
GCKey vs Tracker differences - which one is more reliable?
My GCKey shows:
  • Eligibility - in progress
  • BGS - in progress

Tracker shows:
  • Eligibility - not started
  • BGS - not started

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Hello All (I’m a dependent)
PNP EE - Outland (Husband; principal applicant)
CRS - 1016
ITA - Nov, 2022
Submitted & AOR Received - Jan 7, 2023
(submitted with upfront medical )
Biometric Instruction Letter for both- Feb 17, 2023
Biometric given for both- Feb 22, 2023

All is okay with my husband’s details.

Although, my own biometric printout (the small paper) from the VAC has an error on my Middle name ; VAC put T and it is supposed to be Y. All other letters have my correct names.

We just got back home now and realized.
What should we do ? Is it a big deal ?

Bashir Danish

Feb 13, 2023
Hello,thank you for your reply, I want to show you a few things.i applied for the Canada Visa in 2022 but I don't know about the results and now days we are in a problem please help us and my family is also in a problem we need your help to how we can come to there And we don't know The process please show everything by mail I am ready to response you secondly I am graduated from Muslim English language institute And I also have experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, laravel, Java, and mcse, CCNA, switching And router because I studied computer science faculty but when The New government get prevail And don't Take care of our study and work because they don't like our study they said this is not lawful in our relation or Islam For this we always show bother And some time beating also
Please help us and my family said me again and again to send you the message please help us