<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, guys! I've got an update:

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023

I have a question regarding Biometrics. How do you see if they are linked? Is it just the information populated under "Application Information - Biometrics"?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Divine Grace

Feb 15, 2023
Hello Everyone
PNP EE - Outland
CRS - 1067
ITA - Jan 11, 2023
Submitted & AOR Received - Jan 16, 2023
(submitted with upfront medical )
Medical exam passed - Jan 25
Biometric fee receipt sent - Jan 26
Biometric Instruction Letter - Jan 27
Biometric given and linked - Feb 07, 2023

Good luck to everyone

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
FWS-0
AOR- 12 January 23
Upfront Medical Exam- 2 January 23
Still medicals are not updated in the system. No progress from one month. Anyone else experiencing the same?

gurramsantosh

Feb 17, 2023
FWS-0
AOR- 12 January 23
Upfront Medical Exam- 2 January 23
Still medicals are not updated in the system. No progress from one month. Anyone else experiencing the same?
We can check the medical information in Status Tracker , In system it is not showing the updates. It seems a glitch, because on Jan 19th my medical status displayed as completed and now medicals not required message is displaying

awesomejerry

Jan 19, 2023
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2023
AOR Received.
11-02-2023
Med's Done....
20-02-2023
It could also be they have not added your profile into this tracker yet. My AOR was Jan 18, and have been trying to create an account in the past few days, but was only able to do it today. I also see that in the tracker it says "Updated Feb 14, 2023" but even my medical shows "not started", which probably means they just added my profile today...
A huge relief to me... My AOR was Feb. 11 and was wondering what's wrong with my tracker...

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
We can check the medical information in Status Tracker , In system it is not showing the updates. It seems a glitch, because on Jan 19th my medical status displayed as completed and now medicals not required message is displaying
I am not able to create account in application tracker as it gives error message. Were you able to login? What is your processing timeline like?

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
It should ideally be a small mistake. e.g. not using city, state in place of birth or not using the exact spaces between names. Have you covered both of those?
yes tried both. But my full name in passport and application is written in given name field only. Here in application tracker it asks for first name and last name in different fields. How to deal with it? any idea.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
yes tried both. But my full name in passport and application is written in given name field only. Here in application tracker it asks for first name and last name in different fields. How to deal with it? any idea.
Leave first name also called given name as blank

Now put first name exactly as in passport and application, put it as last name.

May sound funny but that's how it's done if second name is blank, as per immigration law the second name cannot be blank.

Just try

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Leave first name also called given name as blank

Now put first name exactly as in passport and application, put it as last name.

May sound funny but that's how it's done if second name is blank, as per immigration law the second name cannot be blank.

Just try
Tried again. But I get below error every time.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet.
Its been 37 days since AOR. No update in the application portal yet on medicals.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Tried again. But I get below error every time.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet.
Its been 37 days since AOR. No update in the application portal yet on medicals.
Is you UCI linked? Or still the temporary one ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It can be anything. Any smallest thing you can imagine(or combinations of mistake). In my case there's only first name, no last name. So, I left my first name blank and entered my name in the last name field instead. I still got error, and then I added city, state in place of birth which worked. It is frustrating but keep trying.