+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Cue_147

May 6, 2015
Still waiting for my AOR from 3rd Jan… I’m actually in Canada now on a 6 months holiday with my returning Canada wife (we lived together for 7 years in the U.K.).
It’s become extremely annoying that we’ve not received anything after all this time and newer applications have already been processed.

Im pleased for everyone that’s got the AOR but surely this should be done is some sort of order.

Reactions: DEEP2022

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Note that there are people from Oct, Nov and even earlier who havent received their AORs yet. Calm down because it might take longer than you all think.

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Friends,

have a question....
I applied on Jan 29, and I got AOR as sponsor on April 9th.
I already created my account on new tracker as sponsor, using my UCI two weeks ago. it doesn't show any application number....just mentioning we received it on that date.
Also, I linked the application on CGKey. it shows Application number and UCI.
Can I use this UCI for new tracker to create an account for applicant? or still I have to wait for the Biometric & Medical email?
My application Jan-12-2022, AOR Mar-29-2022
I can only link to GC-key, but not to create new account in new tracker (for Sponsor or applicant). It is working differently for each individual.
Mostly once we have Bio or Medical - we should able to create the account in new tracker

As of Apr-12-2022 I am able to create account for sponsor and applicant

Last edited:
Reactions: amirg

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
My application Jan-12-2022, AOR Mar-29-2022
I can only link to GC-key, but not to create new account in new tracker (for Sponsor or applicant). It is working differently for each individual.
Mostly once we have Bio or Medical - we should able to create the account in new tracker

As of Apr-12-2022 I am able to create account for sponsor and applicant

thanks for the update. so clearly it takes time.

one more question, on GCKey, there's a UCI Number. is it for Applicant? and is it permanent or temporary?

Jul 11, 2018
thanks for the update. so clearly it takes time.

one more question, on GCKey, there's a UCI Number. is it for Applicant? and is it permanent or temporary?
After logging in GC-key. If you click on linked application and see the status with mentioning of "Application received" and UCI which will be different from yours (in AOR email). It will be applicants.

Reactions: amirg

Canada7777

Apr 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I received my AOR and file number on the 9th April 2022. My file was received by IRCC on the 27th Jan 2022.

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
Can anybody guide me please what is the next step in the procedure.
now that you have your UCI and Application number, you can create an account and link your application through GCKey on the IRCC site. Shortly after receiving AOR, you should receive Biometrics and Medical Exam instruction letters through your GcKey account.

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone else got AOR without primary Applicant UCI???
Today I (sponsor) got AOR with Application number and sponsor’s UCI

Last edited: