+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do?

Itsme1234

Mar 9, 2019
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do?
Is your class ongoing already?

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Below is my wife's timeline. Taken admission in Mohawk College for Canadian health care for foreign trained professionals (993) Jan 2022 Intake.
Whole First semester is online due to flights restrictions from India.

My application timeline
Application date - 3 Dec 2021
Biometric requested - 5 Dec 2021
Biometric updated - 13 Dec 2021
Upfront medical - 12 July 2021
Medical Passed - 24 Dec 2021
Review Started
PPR - Waiting

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I applied for one of my clients on Oct 26 and no update so far. I will update here when I get her information. Client has a visitor visa already before so no biometric was required.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
'Im 27 with 4.5 years work ex. please see timeline below:

SDS, India, for Jan'22 intake
Applied thru an Agent: Oct 15, 2021
Biometrics Done: Nov 09, 2021
Medical Completed: Submitted upfront with application

Also submitted GIC receipt, IELTS score etc. I havent heard back from IRCC since Oct. Profile says "Biometrics Completed" but nothing updated recently. Anyone with similar timeline got a reply from IRCC?
Is your agent IRCC approved?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
MY GCMS NOTES came today General Office: Abu Dhabi

NOTES 1: Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

I have reviewed the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -

the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that: -the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada -the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path

After considering the applicant's academic and professional history, their financial situation, as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education.

Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
Wow! Did you apply for the visa application through registered consultants?

Hashansingh

Feb 4, 2021
Hey guys, my sister got her PPR, she applied on dec 17. Should we wait for them to send the passport back or can we book the ticket now(because it’s cheaper now).

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
GCMS is not coming any time soon. I have couple of clients I have applied for. IRCC standard delivery of 30 days that they had before is now out of the window.
I am really thankful of www.gcmsonline.com who personally involved with rigorous follow up and received my notes in 40 days. They helped me too much because my deadline for court to submit application record is 5 February and if i dont get these notes then surely was going to face enormous delay in JR due to small mistake that i have received written reasons which infact not receive till this night... even first application refusal they got in 47 days

Reactions: parvisingh