+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Itsme1234

Mar 9, 2019
In our case we applied on 18 Nov biometrics done on 10 Dec. But no ppr yet. Classes going to start from Jan 10. God knows when ppr will be received by us. It looks there is no coordination of college authorities with visa office.
Hi Kenwood, have you alreary deferred to another term?

Kenwood 22

May 30, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I have written to college for withdrawal of my application since it is getting delayed in view of prevailing covid situation.

Itsme1234

Mar 9, 2019
I have written to college for withdrawal of my application since it is getting delayed in view of prevailing covid situation.
So, are you also going to withdraw your application with the IRCC once you have the withdrawal approval of your college?

Niki1000

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I am a newbie and have a question about SDS - from India. If I already have biometric, will I have to upload photos for the online application? Will it allow me to upload a SOP? What about property documents of my parents? My paper visa application was refused earlier and I dont know what to expect in the online application and what extra documents I will have space to attach. Please help as I am very stressed.

Thank you - Nikki