+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Nov 23, 2021
I am waiting for my reponse from IRCC for Jan2022 intake. I submitted my application on the 1st of Oct,2021. Did my biometric on the 6th Oct,2021.

My school, Niagara College-Toronto hav sent me a letter that deadline for upload of Study Approval in thier system is on 8th Dec,2021.

I am just hoping to it will be faster.
Hi. Even I am going for a program in Niagara College-Toronto. Applied on 10th October. Have not heard from them yet.
Where are you from? Are you on WhatsApp? We could connect.

Ishee84

Oct 12, 2021
Hello. Has any September permit applicant received approval yet? If yes, can you please post ur activity timeline, also if you were SDS or non-SDS.

Nov 25, 2021
I'm not sure how much influence it had but on October 13th I sent an email directly to the high commission in London to request an update on my application. 2 days later my application was updated and the ball was rolling. I never received a response to my email but I can't help but think it played a part.

Anyone still waiting and outside of the processing times, give it a go there's nothing to lose.
Hi I'm in the same boat but applied online with a UK passport from outside of the UK. Now I do not know the embassy processing my application but it can only be the UK embassy or the Nigerian one where I was when I applied and there is no distinction for which embassy is handling the application. I assumed it was treated from a central location.

Do you think it is worth mailing the UK embassy? I applied in October though

Raj jungi

Nov 25, 2021
Hello,
I applied on 2nd October under SDS category
Biometric on 8th oct, still waiting for approval its been 48 days. Can anyone share who got study permit approval who's biometric was in October?

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
Hello,
Biometric on 8th oct, still waiting for approval its been 48 days. Can anyone share who got study permit approval who's biometric was in October?
I applied on start of October, medical got updated in mid November and no update after that. My friend who applied in late October got his medicals updated a few days ago, followed PPR about 4 days later.

Navpreet33

Jul 12, 2017
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello Everyone, I am from India and I have a Study Gap of 10 years. Got college Offer letter for January'22 Intake of Mohawk College (Architectural Technician). Applied for Visa on 20th Oct (SDS) and biometric done on 29th Oct. Can anyone please tell me about the visa time and chances of my Visa approval before start of the intake. If not what should I do and what will be the process ahead. Please suggest guys.

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I hope you get it. My biometric was on 29th Oct. :(

Raj jungi

Nov 25, 2021
Hello Everyone, I am from India and I have a Study Gap of 10 years. Got college Offer letter for January'22 Intake of Mohawk College (Architectural Technician). Applied for Visa on 20th Oct (SDS) and biometric done on 29th Oct. Can anyone please tell me about the visa time and chances of my Visa approval before start of the intake. If not what should I do and what will be the process ahead. Please suggest guys.
If your SOP and file is strong, having a valid reason, then you will get approval. I am also applying after 4 year of gap in certificate course at Durham college.hope for the best.

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
If your SOP and file is strong, having a valid reason, then you will get approval. I am also applying after 4 year of gap in certificate course at Durham college.hope for the best.
Main issue is TIME. I heard they are taking a lot of time. I hope we receive PPR before Jan'22.

Reactions: Raj jungi

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I believe you should consider about deferring else the situation might be very crunch. So just to on a safe side you can think of deferring. As you we have lot holidays coming up in December and the visa offices will be closed most of the time.
I wish you all the best so that you get the decision as early as possible.

Nov 25, 2021
Does anyone have an idea what the process is with the medical? I have not been advised to do one and wish to have one done anyways but the earliest date is in late January 2022 which is way too late. Does this impact the process?