+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, I received a call from my immigration consultant last night, my study permit application has been approved. The details are in my timeline. Which is actually seems completely different to most other applicants' timelines. So, for any May applicants still waiting, keep the faith as you never know when things will happen.

I had no updates for 5 whole months but then everything happened in less than 10 days. Also, for anyone applying from a visitor visa exempt nation (like the UK) you don't need to send your passport away and you won't receive a passport request.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum, you all helped me make sense of this process and gave me hope when all seemed lost and for that I'll be eternally grateful!

Peace
lovely.. many many congratulations

brunoshayman

Sep 22, 2021
United Kingdom
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
I'm not sure how much influence it had but on October 13th I sent an email directly to the high commission in London to request an update on my application. 2 days later my application was updated and the ball was rolling. I never received a response to my email but I can't help but think it played a part.

Anyone still waiting and outside of the processing times, give it a go there's nothing to lose.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, I received a call from my immigration consultant last night, my study permit application has been approved. The details are in my timeline. Which is actually seems completely different to most other applicants' timelines. So, for any May applicants still waiting, keep the faith as you never know when things will happen.

I had no updates for 5 whole months but then everything happened in less than 10 days. Also, for anyone applying from a visitor visa exempt nation (like the UK) you don't need to send your passport away and you won't receive a passport request.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum, you all helped me make sense of this process and gave me hope when all seemed lost and for that I'll be eternally grateful!

Peace
Lots of Congratulations!!

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Peace
Did u receive a BVL before ur approval call?

Dontsleeponit

Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys. I got a procedural fairness letter for a debt to the crown. The payment i made the first time got reversed and i had no idea because the card wasn’t mine and now i have written the letter. I wanna know what channel to submit the letter. Is it via e-mail or a webform or i upload on my portal.

brunoshayman

Sep 22, 2021
United Kingdom
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
Did u receive a BVL before ur approval call?
This I don't know, because I am using a consultant they don't tell me everything. We only gave our biometrics on Monday and it was marked as completed in our account the same day. I can only assume that we received a BVL yesterday as we have been approved. I should mention that my application was combined with a common-law spouse open work permit. We applied together and both issued approval at the same time.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
This I don't know, because I am using a consultant they don't tell me everything. We only gave our biometrics on Monday and it was marked as completed in our account the same day. I can only assume that we received a BVL yesterday as we have been approved. I should mention that my application was combined with a common-law spouse open work permit. We applied together and both issued approval at the same time.
So lovely

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021

Peace
Hey. What contact number did you use?

napkunzi

Oct 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I got admission to UCW Vancouver for Jan 2022 intake. I am 39years of age.
I am scared because my uncle offered to do my sponsor and i dont know the requirements to be a sponsor.
I am about to pay my deposit to get my LOA, can i still meet up with Jan 2022 class or to defer my admission?

Pls advice

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
O
Ohh ok dear..good luck to u both!! Congrats again.

Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys. I got a procedural fairness letter for a debt to the crown. The payment i made the first time got reversed and i had no idea because the card wasn’t mine and now i have written the letter. I wanna know what channel to submit the letter. Is it via e-mail or a webform or i upload on my portal.
I made the payment using my card, but the full amount hasn't been deducted after 11 days (only CAD10 deducted while the receipt shows CAD235) and I am now in the eligibility review/background check stage. I have raised a webform for the issue. Please post updates on your progress and I will post mine. I haven't received the PFL.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi Guys, I got admission to UCW Vancouver for Jan 2022 intake. I am 39years of age.
I am scared because my uncle offered to do my sponsor and i dont know the requirements to be a sponsor.
I am about to pay my deposit to get my LOA, can i still meet up with Jan 2022 class or to defer my admission?

Pls advice
Its possible but we really cant tell! There is no pattern. I say apply properly but keep an option for deferral in case IRCC chooses to mess with your app. Good luck!