AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• In December 2020, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • In December 2020, for other family members.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/index.html

Real data may be even better
Interesting. It seemed like it was stuck on November 2020 for awhile, wasn’t sure they were updating that. I guess they recently made an update. That’s good. As long as I know there is some progress I can breathe easy.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. I received SA on the 25th of February and sent the application on Sunday. From tracking I saw that the application was received today.
Nice.. So you got the SA and AOR on the same day ? wow.. What about medical and biometrics ?

beda

Jan 15, 2021
Any idea how long the Police clearance certificates are valid? I submitted my application in January but the PCC was dated end of October. Will I need a new one if application is not approved by, lets say, June?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any idea how long the Police clearance certificates are valid? I submitted my application in January but the PCC was dated end of October. Will I need a new one if application is not approved by, lets say, June?
They'll ask if needed. They don't seem to ask for updated that often but it does happen.

alid19

Feb 25, 2021
Good morning,

So, I received the Biometric Collection Letter yesterday (March 3rd). And in the letter, it says I have 3 months (till June 2nd) to obtain it. Does the time to get the biometrics done affect the general processing time of the application? Do I need to get it done as soon as possible? I am asking because it got much harder for some outland applicants to get the biometric done due to covid.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good morning,

So, I received the Biometric Collection Letter yesterday (March 3rd). And in the letter, it says I have 3 months (till June 2nd) to obtain it. Does the time to get the biometrics done affect the general processing time of the application? Do I need to get it done as soon as possible? I am asking because it got much harder for some outland applicants to get the biometric done due to covid.
As far as I can tell here, it does not seem to have significant effect on timing - at least towards the beginning of the application. (obviously it can eventually become an issue).

So I would not worry too much at this stage and try to schedule to do it safely/conveniently.

Your mileage may vary though.

Reactions: alid19

alid19

Feb 25, 2021
As far as I can tell here, it does not seem to have significant effect on timing - at least towards the beginning of the application. (obviously it can eventually become an issue).

So I would not worry too much at this stage and try to schedule to do it safely/conveniently.

Your mileage may vary though.
Thank you so much for your response!

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Thanks for sharing. When was ur application received and AOR date? Just to get an idea of the timeline process.
Good morning,

alid19

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for sharing. When was ur application received and AOR date? Just to get an idea of the timeline process.
Sure, no problem. My Application was delivered by mail courier on Jan 4th. I received the AOR1 on Feb 23 rd. And Received the biometrics request on March 2nd. I have not received the SA and other things yet.

Reactions: Maruchan

mamgain002

Dec 12, 2014
Receieved biometric request on 2nd March 2021, application receievd on 10th Feb 2021. I have not receieved AOR or SA. I checked ECAS and it says Decision made for SA. So far I have not been able to connect to GCkey with UCI and Application number on Biometric letter.

alid19

Feb 25, 2021
Receieved biometric request on 2nd March 2021, application receievd on 10th Feb 2021. I have not receieved AOR or SA. I checked ECAS and it says Decision made for SA. So far I have not been able to connect to GCkey with UCI and Application number on Biometric letter.
Use a partner login (with a Canadian bank). This way you do not need the GCKey and should be able to link your account to your case online.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Good morning,

I would suggest getting it done as soon as you can. If you wait to do it, then that is that much more time that you have to wait for them to process it. Plus, you don't know when another lock down may come about to cause you issues. I read another poster that said they got the letter and finally got a plane ticket for some place that had testing open since his/her country had their center closed. They had the appointment, but then the country was shut down and he/she could not go to get the medical done and ran out of time despite the extension. Good luck. I am still waiting for SA and the requests myself.

Reactions: KCtoCA

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
You may have some of the information wrong. Many people report that they have put in the wrong amount of people. You have to include the spouse in the applicant amount. (spouse + PA + any dependents.) I had issues because I was doing the birth city, but on my passport and thus on my forms, it was listed as the state, so check to see if you are entering the right info that you had on IMM0008.

mamgain002

Dec 12, 2014
You may have some of the information wrong. Many people report that they have put in the wrong amount of people. You have to include the spouse in the applicant amount. (spouse + PA + any dependents.) I had issues because I was doing the birth city, but on my passport and thus on my forms, it was listed as the state, so check to see if you are entering the right info that you had on IMM0008.
Thanks for your reply. I am only sponsoring my wife so wouldnt that be just 1 in the "total number of people included in application". I am currently in Canada. I have exhausted my 5 tries for the day.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. I am only sponsoring my wife so wouldnt that be just 1 in the "total number of people included in application". I am currently in Canada. I have exhausted my 5 tries for the day.
It's confusing, but you have to put 2.