AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
I think you have wait for an email on Sponsorship approval (SA). Not sure where you are seeing SA is approved. Is it in your GC Key account?
I got that email. That is what I am talking about. I received it about 30 minutes after my AOR. I think it may be because I am from Québec.

Tabrez Mazher

Feb 26, 2021
Hi, can someone please help me out? I submitted my application beginning of October 2020 and via Canada post tracker I know it was delivered the same week. I received nothing yet, no confirmation letter no approval, no denial no nothing.... When do you normally receive a confirmation or whatever the next step is?

Also on that tracker the September and October outland tracker says AOR1 ( Acknowledgement of Receipt of your Application from PA's Visa Office ) is fairly empty but in November and December its full...

Last edited:

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Linked PA's GCKey account to the application. Can the sponsor also link the applicatino separately on the sponsor's account?

In SA letter, Visa Office Contact Information is left blank. Will we receive a separate communication when a visa office is assigned to the application?

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Got it now. Thanks both are in process. I will check this daily for an update. Appreciate your quick responses
How do we do this? I linked PA’s account, can we see sponsor details in PA’s account?

Or can sponsor link to the application separately on sponsor’s account?

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
How do we do this? I linked PA’s account, can we see sponsor details in PA’s account?

Or can sponsor link to the application separately on sponsor’s account?
The application can only be linked to one account. But you both can share login details if you want and both have access.

On another note, is anyone on here also applying from Québec? I sent our application in yesterday and am just curious if anyone has heard of what to expect in terms of timeline for them, especially since the pandemic started.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi Friends,

can you confirm which country specific documents are required for India, i dont see any requirement to submit originals , just photocopies of the below,

is my assumption correct?

i only see that form IMM5562 has to be filled and
Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include a copy of the original baptism certificate and copies of other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me out? I submitted my application beginning of October 2020 and via Canada post tracker I know it was delivered the same week. I received nothing yet, no confirmation letter no approval, no denial no nothing.... When do you normally receive a confirmation or whatever the next step is?

Also on that tracker the September and October outland tracker says AOR1 ( Acknowledgement of Receipt of your Application from PA's Visa Office ) is fairly empty but in November and December its full...
Apparently they are not processing them in order. Many people are complaining about the same thing and some of those for started recently. I hate to say it, but you'll just have to be patient and wait till they get to the pile yours is in. There's a lot of issues with the system at the moment.

azan8

Mar 1, 2021
Hello,

Spousal Sponsorship:

Principal Applicant: Pakistan
Application Delivered: January 08, 2021.
Bio metrics Requested: February 25, 2021.
AOR: February 26, 2021.
Sponsor's (Eligibility) Approval: March 01, 2021. The letter, also states that the Application has been forwarded to , London Visa office for further processing.

Please, does anyone have an idea what the next steps ?