+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Still waiting for AOR (no TFN, I tried several times).. tough time will pass.. I hope more AORs will be issued in near future.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.
This post is from June 2021, so clearly this is not applicable any more.

meetrathour79

Sep 15, 2021
Did you apply for a BOWP without an AOR ?? Is it possible ? Could you explain in detail ? Thanks in advance. I had a open work permit but I didn’t get an AOR , so had to apply for a closed wp. Applied in July 2021 and still waiting for result !
Yes I apply BOWP without AOR or TFN
While we apply we have to submit our
1. province nomination certificate
2. Written a letter on whole situation
3. Fee recipes of PR
4. Tracking id details of your envelope

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
3. Fee recipes of PR
Thanks bro ! Wish we spoke earlier I have already applied for a close work permit as I didn’t have an AOR and my lawyer said I can’t and my support letter was expiring. So went ahead. Anyways your post could help a lot of people who are facing this kind of situation. That’s why these kinds of forums exist.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks bro ! Wish we spoke earlier I have already applied for a close work permit as I didn’t have an AOR and my lawyer said I can’t and my support letter was expiring. So went ahead. Anyways your post could help a lot of people who are facing this kind of situation. That’s why these kinds of forums exist.
So If I want to get an open WP cause right now I have a closed one I believe I can do the swap.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
So If I want to get an open WP cause right now I have a closed one I believe I can do the swap.
Well .. Anything is possible !! Though the website says that you can only bridge in the last 3 or 4 months prior to expiry of your current work permit. It’s worth a try even if you have more time remaining on your current work permit. At max they would refuse? It should not have a bearing o. Your current work permit. You can have a legal opinion on that.

ntonzntonz

Aug 22, 2021
3. Fee recipes of PR
Wow.. thanks for your great information. My closed WP will be expired in March next year, I was extremely worrying about AOR issue because if I can’t get valid WP, my daughter will not be able to go to school after my WP is expired.

Jan 12, 2021
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.
This is a big joke.

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
SINP OUTLAND
AR 23 NOV 2020
TFN MAY 2021
No AOR YET :(

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,
I have a question. I submitted my application in February 2021 through a representative. I have TFN but no AOR yet. So question is that can I remove representative from my file before AOR??
If yes, will ircc send my AOR to email ID?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
Hi everyone,
I have a question. I submitted my application in February 2021 through a representative. I have TFN but no AOR yet. So question is that can I remove representative from my file before AOR??
If yes, will ircc send my AOR to email ID?
Yes ! You are well within your rights to do that ! It’s all your decision.