+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Google_zra

Sep 17, 2021
Hello Guys, How can an Outland applicant submit a webform to change his contact details and address as outland applicants don't have UCI number or application number. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
My AR was 29 March 2021

meetrathour79

Sep 15, 2021
My PGWP will expire in April. I'm panicked.
My work permit was already expired in june 12 2021
I applied for new permit in 19 April 2021
Right now I don’t have AOR no so they put my work permit on hold.
I can work continue until I got any design on my permit. Once I get AOR they issued me work permit.
@sievans you don’t worry you have too much time to get AOR. Or you can also apply work permit without AOR.
Don’t panick.

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everybody,

if I have been nominated by a province in Canada, is there a certain time in which I must apply? in other words, does the nomination letter has an expiration date?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hello everybody,

if I have been nominated by a province in Canada, is there a certain time in which I must apply? in other words, does the nomination letter has an expiration date?
Yes, you must apply within a certain period of time. For OINP it's 6 months.

Once we notify you, your next step is to apply for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) within six months.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-9

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
My work permit was already expired in june 12 2021
I applied for new permit in 19 April 2021
Right now I don’t have AOR no so they put my work permit on hold.
I can work continue until I got any design on my permit. Once I get AOR they issued me work permit.
@sievans you don’t worry you have too much time to get AOR. Or you can also apply work permit without AOR.
Don’t panick.
Did you apply for a BOWP without an AOR ?? Is it possible ? Could you explain in detail ? Thanks in advance. I had a open work permit but I didn’t get an AOR , so had to apply for a closed wp. Applied in July 2021 and still waiting for result !

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.

Reactions: rfc_club