+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 Inland- common law applicants

nogolaw

Jan 15, 2021
Has anyone who applied on January 2021 heard anything other than the biometric reminder? :(

Also does the sponsor have to give biometrics?

JimmyHat

Nov 8, 2020
We sent in our application in December 2020, it was received January 2021 with the letter about paying biometrics fees, which we had already paid with our application. So far we have heard nothing else, and haven't gotten our letter to give biometrics. My husband had given Biometrics for a previous work visa in 2012, but it is unclear whether they are still valid. So nervous. We also haven't been able to link our application online- nothing we put in works, and it keeps giving us only 3 attempts per day. Anyone else struggling with this?

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Following this forum. Im going to apply commonlaw inland in next few months. Hope some commonlaw inland can follow this forum as well. Thanks and good luck to each one of us

pwalia

Mar 6, 2021
We sent in our application in December 2020, it was received January 2021 with the letter about paying biometrics fees, which we had already paid with our application. So far we have heard nothing else, and haven't gotten our letter to give biometrics. My husband had given Biometrics for a previous work visa in 2012, but it is unclear whether they are still valid. So nervous. We also haven't been able to link our application online- nothing we put in works, and it keeps giving us only 3 attempts per day. Anyone else struggling with this?
I applied in oct 2020 for spousal within canada , did recieved Temporary file no in nov since then nothing

pwalia

Mar 6, 2021
Has anyone who applied on January 2021 heard anything other than the biometric reminder? :(

Also does the sponsor have to give biometrics?
I applied in 2020 oct for spousal within canada and did received temporary file number and letter to pay fee for bio M but other than that nothing sadly and eagerly waiting for updates

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I applied in January 2021 (Inland Spousal Application) then got a Temporary Application Number.

Hope all is well and we all get approval.

rnmdpp117

Aug 12, 2021
Hello,
I applied in Jan 2021 (Inland Spousal App w/ Open work permit). Received a confirmation in Mar 2021 sating that IRCC received my app on Jan 26th, 2021.

No news until, August 9th, 2021. Email request for Medical Exam and Biometrics. Completed both on August 11th. Now we wait.

Anyone else hear anything?

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello,
I applied in Jan 2021 (Inland Spousal App w/ Open work permit). Received a confirmation in Mar 2021 sating that IRCC received my app on Jan 26th, 2021.

No news until, August 9th, 2021. Email request for Medical Exam and Biometrics. Completed both on August 11th. Now we wait.

Anyone else hear anything?

We have the same applications and I applied in Jan 2021 also but after I received Temporary AOR on February I haven't receive any updates from IRCC.

I hope they will give us all good updates this month or soon.

Reactions: rnmdpp117

Hdan1117

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know how backed up IRCC is? I'm a Feb applicant, but the Feb thread doesn't have any active people. Looks like I'm in the same boat as the replies above state that they are still waiting on something, anything, from IRCC, but I'm in line behind you all. I was told that Inland would be faster than Outland, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Any info would be appreciated, 6 , or 7 months in this threads case, is wild to me to not hear anything besides a temp AOR..

rnmdpp117

Aug 12, 2021
We have the same applications and I applied in Jan 2021 also but after I received Temporary AOR on February I haven't receive any updates from IRCC.

I hope they will give us all good updates this month or soon.
I hope so too. Good luck to you. I sent my app to Mississauga, ON. Seems like they're backed up. On the Jan 2021 Inland spreadsheet seems like most folks who have sent apps to Mississauga have not heard much.

JimmyHat

Nov 8, 2020
Our application for me to sponsor my husband was received on December 8th, 2020. We got our request both for biometrics (though my husband submitted biometrics less than ten years ago... apparently they lost them?) and for his medical on August 31st, had his medical on September 7th and now apparently the doctor's office is submitting the results tomorrow. Hoping things go quickly now. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that they get the system moving.