+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Congrats!

Could you please provide me your timeline so I can add you to the tracker? I saw prior of your posts that you submitted online on Jan 22, 2021.
Please find the details and update the tracker
Submission : 29th Jan 2021 - AOR: 27th Jul 2021 - BG Completed: 18th Aug 2021 - Test invite in tracker: 8th Sep 2021 - Test invite email: 15th Sep 2021 - Scanned passport request: 15th Sep 2021 - Scanned passport sent: 15th Sep 2021 - Test taken: 25th Sep 2021 - Test complete update in tracker: 28th Sep 2021 - Language skills, Physical presence and Prohibitions completed : 12th Nov 2021 - Tracker updated with Oath in progress: 14th Jan 2022 - Oath Day: 25th Jan 2022
Thanks

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Thanks! I am from Burnaby, BC so my oath office could be Vancouver. But all my correspondence so far has been from Winnipeg processing center. I will update the forum once I get the oath instructions email to see which office it came from
Hi
I just received an email invitation for Oath

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have sent my passport copies via email to Calgary office 2 weeks ago, I did not get confirmation email from the recipient confirming they have got my email and passport copies.
Wondering if you know this is normal and IRCC office will not send such a confirmation.

Thanks

Reactions: avm

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have sent my passport copies via email to Calgary office 2 weeks ago, I did not get confirmation email from the recipient confirming they have got my email and passport copies.
Wondering if you know this is normal and IRCC office will not send such a confirmation.

Thanks
Yeah that's normal.. I didn't get any confirmation email either and when I emailed them back asking if they received it, I just received a generic autoreply saying they won't respond.

Reactions: fermisk

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Do we get mail invite for oath ceremony or just tracker and email? I read somewhere that they will send a mail with oath ceremony details and stuff. And also our excel sheet says oath invitation letter.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Last week , me and my wife sent scanned colour passport copies and driving license to Calgary office.

No acknowledgement from calgary office.

Reactions: fermisk

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Last week , me and my wife sent scanned colour passport copies and driving license to Calgary office.

No acknowledgement from calgary office.
They don't usually acknowledge. I got test email and travel documents request from the email address containing "WEST" which I think is for Vancouver. Almost 3 months after the test I mailed them to check if they received my travel documents copies. They said yes they received it but they don't usually acknowledge that's why I didn't get any mail.

Reactions: fermisk and avm

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
How do know test invitation came from which office. i am not able to see any information from the test invitation email. test completed on 12-Nov-2021 . 3 sections still in progress and oath ceremony not started.