+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Interestingly, my partner received AOR yesterday for online application (Jan 31). The new dashboard says "in-progress" for all items. ECAS (old system), says "file not found" (may not be in progress yet). So, does one conclude that the application is 'in-progess' or not?
Also, congratulatons on your oath invite, Raj! You deserve such miracles (rejection on UP, then invite)! :)
ECAS won't show an update until about 24 hours after receiving the AOR email AFAIK. Your partner will be able to see some update on ECAS in a day (or two). It will say "Application Received". The "In Process" status will come at a later date.

And thank you, yes, the UP request being denied first and then being approved was indeed a miracle.

abt81

May 11, 2015
Hi everyone. Both my wife and I have the test invite update on our tracker as of this morning. Yet to receive the email though.

Application Type: Family
Physical Presence Days: 1,196.5
App Sent Date: Jan 2nd, 2021
App Delivered Date: Jan 7th, 2021
AOR Date: March 10th, 2021
In-process Date: April 28th, 2021

Tracker test invite update: July 19th, 2021
Test window: July 23rd to August 13th, 2021
Test email: Pending
Hi everyone. Both my wife and I have the test invite update on our tracker as of this morning. Yet to receive the email though.

Test email: Pending
Update after taking the test.

Test email: July 21st
Test finished by: July 31st
Tracker update to test completed: August 3rd

Akshata2419

Jul 20, 2021
ECAS won't show an update until about 24 hours after receiving the AOR email AFAIK. Your partner will be able to see some update on ECAS in a day (or two). It will say "Application Received". The "In Process" status will come at a later date.

And thank you, yes, the UP request being denied first and then being approved was indeed a miracle.

Wasnt aware there was a separate tool.

Is this ECAS?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

When i enter my details, i am getting the below message...is that normal? Got my AOR on July 26th
"" We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again. ""

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Wasnt aware there was a separate tool.

Is this ECAS?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

When i enter my details, i am getting the below message...is that normal? Got my AOR on July 26th
"" We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again. ""
Yes, that's ECAS. Was yours an online application? If yes, then you might not see it on ECAS.

There's another dashboard where you can check status after you get AOR (You need both UCI and Application number) for this : New Citizenship status Dashboard => This is the new dashboard.

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Quick question for the group, when you originally submitted your application (online), did you eve get an email of any kind from IRC? I am not talking about AOR, just an email confirming you submitted an application? I never got anything like that and I was wondering if any one did?

anyusernameisgood

Jun 24, 2021
Quick question for the group, when you originally submitted your application (online), did you eve get an email of any kind from IRC? I am not talking about AOR, just an email confirming you submitted an application? I never got anything like that and I was wondering if any one did?
I think later online applications did, but I didnt either. If you log back into the application portal, you'll see it show as youve submitted your app already.

Reactions: cyberkodi

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I applied via online in March & yes I got an acknowledgment that my application has been submitted not the AOR.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
I just checked my online application right now, it says “Updated: August 6th, 2021” (today), but all the statuses are still the same - everything in progresss, except for test and citizenship which are still “Not Started”. I wonder what might be going on hmm.

sknk89

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
I just checked my online application right now, it says “Updated: August 6th, 2021” (today), but all the statuses are still the same - everything in progresss, except for test and citizenship which are still “Not Started”. I wonder what might be going on hmm.
May I know your submission date and date of AOR?

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Please advise if the status should be visible both in ECAS (old system) and new tracking system ? We've received our AORs two weeks ago and we have created new tracking accounts and can see our status there. However in the old ECAS it still says that there are no records for us. Is it correct ? And additional question regarding ECAS : is there something valuable comparing to the new tracking system or we could use only the new one and forget about the old ECAS ? I just thought that may be ECAS has more details than just "in progress"