January 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But it should be proportionate between online and paper based, how come paper based have AORs
Online is new system. IRCC is still testing it. Those who got AORs (till 19 Dec applicants) also got IP & test invites very quickly. You can find more details in Dec-2020 online thread.

Reactions: rohitkadam

OTW5074

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
App. type: Single
Physical Presence Day:1130
App. Sent: Jan 20, 2021
App Received: Jan 25, 2021
AOR: Not yet received

I am bit worried about my case, since I still not received my AOR. Please update it to the form. Thanks
Me too, my details are as follows, I am not yet on the spreadsheet:

App. type: Single (paper)
Physical Presence Day:1167
App. Sent: Jan 04, 2021
App Received: Jan 07, 2021
AOR: Not yet received

Hopefully both of us hear from CIC shortly.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Does the AOR mean that our application is complete for further processing? Or can it still be returned?
AOR means your documents are in order to start the process.
No return of application after AOR.
If any information missing IRCC asks you to submit it.

ecas Chronology: application received >>In process>>Decision made>>Complete
(application withdrawl is
possible at this stage)

khawar1

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
1-Will they send the hardcopy of the Book for citizenship test preparation?
2-Can someone please share some good online resources for preparation?
3-Is the test online these days?

Last edited:

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: avm

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
Morning everyone, I applied in January 14th thru the new online system. Please can people who applied online share their time line Cos some people that I know were thinking of sending new applications that Is paper based. Very frustrating , one would have assume online will be faster and save them time. But doesn’t seems

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning everyone, I applied in January 14th thru the new online system. Please can people who applied online share their time line Cos some people that I know were thinking of sending new applications that Is paper based. Very frustrating , one would have assume online will be faster and save them time. But doesn’t seems
Timelines are in tracker. You can find link for that in my signature. No online applicant with application date after 19-Dec got AOR.

heartcanada

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
I have a problem. I sent my paper application with FEdex with an option "Adult signature require". Now the fed ex guy saying he found nobody there at case processing center. He did not deliver. The fed ex guy will try to deliver again but again he will not find nobody. And Fedex customer support says, they cannot just cancel "Adult signature require" option. So customer support saying my package might come back to me and I need to resend to case processing center. What should I do?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a problem. I sent my paper application with FEdex with an option "Adult signature require". Now the fed ex guy saying he found nobody there at case processing center. He did not deliver. The fed ex guy will try to deliver again but again he will not find nobody. And Fedex customer support says, they cannot just cancel "Adult signature require" option. So customer support saying my package might come back to me and I need to resend to case processing center. What should I do?
Strange. I had sent it with Canada Post Signature required option. Someone accepted it & I saw his sign.

May be center was closed because of holiday & Someone may accept it on retry.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Did you send to the courier address? 49 Dorchester Street Sydney NS B1P 5z2. If that is the address you use then I think the CPC Sydney offices were closed today, hopefully they can try to deliver tomorrow and they will find someone at the reception desk.