+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
What did you guys fill out for the question (12.b) about 2020 taxation?

Required to file............. YES or NO
Taxed Filed ............. YES or NO

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
What did you guys fill out for the question (12.b) about 2020 taxation?

Required to file............. YES or NO
Taxed Filed ............. YES or NO
I selected
Required to file - YES
Tax filed - NO

rosettebarrera

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

I just recently submit my Citizenship yesterday, but i have a mistake regarding my TAX.
I selected YES for 2020 for both of the REQUIRED and TAX FILED even though I didn't file my tax yet.
I am planning to file my tax this coming February. Do you think there will be a problem with that?

Thank you!

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hi,

I just recently submit my Citizenship yesterday, but i have a mistake regarding my TAX.
I selected YES for 2020 for both of the REQUIRED and TAX FILED even though I didn't file my tax yet.
I am planning to file my tax this coming February. Do you think there will be a problem with that?

Thank you!
In my opinion, you don't have any issues.
You had 4-years of tax filings (IRCC needs only 3- years of tax filings)

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we know if it is likely to get AOR sooner for online applications?
No online applicant got AOR till now, so can't say if process will be significantly faster. However, there could be benefit of few days (delivery of application will be faster vs. by post, validation of online file could be little faster as compared to manual process). You can follow thread of online applications here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-online-citizenship-applicants.712647/page-25

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

My husband applied recently.

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,296.5
App Sent Date: Jan 11, 2021
App Delivered Date: Unsure
5 Year Eligibility: Jan 10, 2016 - Jan 9, 2021

Please include in the tracker. Thanks!

Last edited:

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys I need some help from you as your already submitted application.

I am in final stage to send my Citizenship application but i still get confusion about submitting Language proof. I have studies B.E Mechanical in India and did IELTS test while applying PR, so I can send my ILETS report a well as diploma transcripts, but my wife just completed her diploma and she has only transcripts. She couldn't get her diploma certificate from college instead she has provisional certificate and she didnt write IELTS.

So my questions is Can i send her diploma transcripts and provisional diploma certificate for language proof, will accept by IRCC. I highly need your opinion on this.

Thanks

You can get a letter from your wife's college stating that the medium of instruction is English. You can attach this letter along with transcripts and the diploma.

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello!

My husband applied recently.

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,296.5
App Sent Date: Jan 11, 2021
App Delivered Date: Unsure
5 Year Eligibility: Jan 10, 2016 - Jan 9, 2021

Please include in the tracker. Thanks!
Added.

yadla01

Jan 1, 2021
Hi. Can someone tell me how to attach photo date stamp and photographer card in an online application? I am stuck. Thanks so much.

prabhkang

Jan 10, 2021
Hi. Can someone tell me how to attach photo date stamp and photographer card in an online application? I am stuck. Thanks so much.
Hi,
Either you can add photographer’s receipt or a text file. I attached a pdf file with studio name, address and date when the picture was taken. I also scanned the photo date stamp and added to the pdf file. Hope this helps!

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Hi everyone!
I mailed my application on Jan 16.

Application Type: Solo
Physical Presence Days: 1,115
App Sent Date: Jan 16 2021
App Delivered Date: Currently In Transit
5 Year Eligibility: Jan 14, 2016 - Jan 13, 2020

Same thing I did with my taxes: said yes that I filed in 2020 lol. Anyway, by the time they start checking we'll apply.

I didn't know about online application option now. I guess all paper based gotta wait longer.

Do you guys know what is COVID restrictions timeline nowadays?

Last edited: