Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
Anyone else got the same update on Friday? And haven't seen any status change in Citizenship ceremony section (still Not Started)?
I got DM on 16th Feb ( everything complete, Oath Ceremony - not started, still waiting for my Oath)... Hamilton Office

lenchezzz

Mar 21, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
11-09-2018
Hello fellow applicants!

Finally we have had our ceremony after 3,5 months of waiting... (it was scheduled on December 1st to be happening on March 16th)

Citizenship ceremony took place on March 16 (via Zoom).
Me and my husband received our citizenship certificates yesterday - March 21st.

And we are back to filling forms... now for a passport! :)

Thank you everyone for your support and your messages! Have a great day!

PS. @softwaretesting or @CdnWifeLivingInThailand if you have a moment, could you please update the excel sheet so we can raise the % of completed applications? Thank you! You are awesome!

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed on Feb 25th. After that no communication. Still "Physical presence", "Language skills" and "Prohibitions" showing in-progress. Any idea how long it might take?

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed on Feb 25th. After that no communication. Still "Physical presence", "Language skills" and "Prohibitions" showing in-progress. Any idea how long it might take?
I'm in the same boat. "Physical presence", "Language skills" and "Prohibitions" showing in-progress after Citizenship test status updated to Completed on Mar 7th.

I have ordered GCMS notes since 1 month, no updates on that as well.

naimmaredia

Jun 29, 2018
I and my spouse applied for citizenship together but just last week i got request for citizenship test and my spouse didn't receive any test request. Is it common to have test request separately for both partners? If so when can i expect my spouse test request if you happen come across such scenario please share the information

antalya

Jul 4, 2018
I'm in the same boat. "Physical presence", "Language skills" and "Prohibitions" showing in-progress after Citizenship test status updated to Completed on Mar 7th.

I have ordered GCMS notes since 1 month, no updates on that as well.
Citizenship test status updated to Completed on Feb 18th. Still waiting for the rest to be completed!

Reactions: fermisk

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Language , physical presence , prohibitions marked completed on March 22th. Waiting for the DM and Oath Email. Do I get email re: DM and Oath?

Reactions: mpreetsingh

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
About a week ago (on March 18th) I saw a ghost update and thought oath invite is finally coming through in a day or two. But Nothing else after that .. anyone else experienced that same thing!?

Grassquit

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
About a week ago (on March 18th) I saw a ghost update and thought oath invite is finally coming through in a day or two. But Nothing else after that .. anyone else experienced that same thing!?
No ghost update, but waiting for Oath to move from "not started" since everything else was completed February 9th

I'm ruefully laughing at the naivety that had me worried about a trip last October given my test date in September... and now I'm more worried about the oath aligning with a trip planned for July. Patience is a virtue I'm struggling with...

aspiringcanadian292

Feb 26, 2022
On the tracker. The last updated date changed to March 18th. But oath ceremony still "not started". Everything else was already completed on January 13th.
Hey, I'm in the same exact situation, except that everything for me except oath was marked as completed on 4 August which was when I got DM.

Now my DM is back to in process + ghost update on march 15. Nothing else since.

tatateagold

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hey, I'm in the same exact situation, except that everything for me except oath was marked as completed on 4 August which was when I got DM.

Now my DM is back to in process + ghost update on march 15. Nothing else since.
This is what I fear - although I have decision made as well, the background check will expire in less than a month. It will be back to in progress then with additional uncertain wait.