+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

mail2sam

Jan 27, 2021
perfect sounds great, appreciate it for answering the question,
a for TAX for 2020 we are putting NO in the second column right, as we have not filed the TAX yet??

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
No worries! We were a bit confused about that too, but realised it must be a form glitch and there's not much we can do about it really until the form is updated.

That's correct. "No" in the 2020 column for filing tax because it can't be filed yet.

mail2sam

Jan 27, 2021
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate for answering these questions, Have a great time ahead, Will notify if I have any other question, but thank you

Reactions: barnicole85

khawar1

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Please share the link of the excel sheet and Please add me as well:

App. Type: Family (5)
Physical presence days: 1,205
App. Sent: Jan 26 2021
App. Delivered: Jan 28 2021

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hi guys,

Does the minor application accompanying the adult also should have the same application date? The minor application signature date has a validation in the form and it doesnt allow any other date other than current date. I dont want to print the application just before i courier the application and want to do it a day before, but seems the date in minor application is a day before adult application date. Will it be an issue?

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys in some of the last year's application excel sheets i found that some people have posted that their applications were returned due to incorrect language Proof. Just wanted to make sure that any post secondary degree or diploma is sufficient right? And transcript is optional. Just wondering! I thought it was pretty straight forward, unless I'm missing something!¿

Last edited:

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hey guys in some of the last year's application excel sheets i that some people have posted that their applications were returned due to incorrect language Proof. Just wanted to make sure that any okay secondary degree or diploma is sufficient right? As transcript is optional. Just wondering! I thought it was pretty straight forward, unless I'm missing something!¿
No harm in attaching the transcripts, but they even accept expired IELTS score, if you have one...

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
No harm in attaching the transcripts, but they even accept expired IELTS score, if you have one...
Last time i gave celpip was for PR application, over 3 years ago i guess.. I didn't attach that result thinking it must not be valid anymore. and in the application form i had selected 'post secondary diploma' as language proof doc. i even photocopied my transcripts but i didn't attach that. I feel stupid now. I should have eh!? I just attached my (aircraft maintenance technician- AME) diploma thats it. And it's trades field. hope that's okay/!

Last edited:

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Please add me.

App. Type: Single
Physical presence days: 1096
App. Sent: Jan 26 2021
App. Delivered: Jan 29 2021

Not sure where to find the excel sheet.

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys in some of the last year's application excel sheets i that some people have posted that their applications were returned due to incorrect language Proof. Just wanted to make sure that any okay secondary degree or diploma is sufficient right? As transcript is optional. Just wondering! I thought it was pretty straight forward, unless I'm missing something!¿
I attached my degree and transcripts from Canadian university. Now if they reject this it's a shame that they don't believe in their own institutions. I went to a known university so it shouldn't be an issue I am hoping.

Reactions: LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Also can someone else be given write access to the Google sheet? Hasn't been updated with new Jan applications almost for a week now

Reactions: LoneRider

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Last time i gave celpip was for PR application, over 3 years ago i guess.. I didn't attach that result thinking it must not be valid anymore. and in the application form i had selected 'post secondary diploma' as language proof doc. i even photocopied my transcripts but i didn't attach that. I feel stupid now. I should have eh!? I just attached my (aircraft maintenance technician- AME) diploma thats it. And it's trades field. hope that's okay/!
Expired 3rd party language test results are eligible for Citizenship applications

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Expired 3rd party language test results are eligible for Citizenship applications
Damn ya i just learnt about that. It's clearly written on the acceptable lang. documents info. I could've attached that too. . Has any application ever been returned for just providing Canadian post secondary diploma? And nothing else!?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Damn ya i just learnt about that. It's clearly written on the acceptable lang. documents info. I could've attached that too. . Has any application ever been returned for just providing Canadian post secondary diploma? And nothing else!?
Don't worry. You are good.
Canadian post-secondary programs taught in English or French are eligible for Citizenship applications as language proof.

Reactions: LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Please add me.

App. Type: Family of 3
Physical presence days: 1098
App. Sent: Jan 29 2021
App. Delivery date: Feb 1 EOD

Last edited: