Reactions: heartcanada

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Is any online applicant able to access ECAs? I keep on trying but nothing works.

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Just to inform those who have passed the test that the results could be in a tracker in a couple of days.
My wife has passed the test on Tuesday (around noon) and the result is visible only now.
For some reason she was removed from the Google spreadsheet (sgorbv) file so the time line is :
submit: 26 Jan
received : 2 Feb
AOR: 26 Mar
Test scheduled : 17 Jun
Test window: 25 Jun - 15 Jul
Test passed : 13 Jul
Test confirmed : 15 Jul

That was a family paper application from Montréal.

There was a hesitation on our side because right after the test when it showed : "Passed" my wife clicked something , page reloaded and this information disappeared. And she never received any confirmation for the test being passed.

So don't worry , everything is recorded , and the result is eventually registered.

Reactions: JHT

k1tsune

Jan 8, 2021
Just to inform those who have passed the test that the results could be in a tracker in a couple of days.
My wife has passed the test on Tuesday (around noon) and the result is visible only now.
For some reason she was removed from the Google spreadsheet (sgorbv) file so the time line is :
submit: 26 Jan
received : 2 Feb
AOR: 26 Mar
Test scheduled : 17 Jun
Test window: 25 Jun - 15 Jul
Test passed : 13 Jul
Test confirmed : 15 Jul

That was a family paper application from Montréal.

There was a hesitation on our side because right after the test when it showed : "Passed" my wife clicked something , page reloaded and this information disappeared. And she never received any confirmation for the test being passed.

So don't worry , everything is recorded , and the result is eventually registered.
Hey Gorbv.01.

Indeed. We passed the test last Saturday (July 10th), and it appeared on the system on Tuesday (July 12th). Don't know if we will need interview, though. We are also paper application from Montréal.

Reactions: JHT

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logged into my account and saw this:

I have not received any email about status change in my application. Simply randomly checked it. Is it normal?
I got the same message yesterday and no e-mail. I've been told by a friend that she got her an e-mail after a week with the link to sign up for the test.

k1tsune

Jan 8, 2021
Yes. The system is updated way before the email is sent. THe email with the test instructions was sent to us 3 days before the test start date.