Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm line 76 of the Jan 2021 spreadsheet --
IP: Apr 29 2021

I never received a notification, but the new application tracker shows this is was the last status update!

Language skills: In progress
Background verification: Completed
Physical Presence: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Citizenship test: Not started
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

Thanks!
Is it same "In Process" date in ECAS:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Nov 1, 2016
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 24-01-2017, AOR2 20-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-02-2017
Med's Request
24-07-2017, further tests requested 13-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
LANDED..........
22-12-2017
@softwaretesting Please update in spreadsheet. Thanks! (On line 76)

Application Type: Solo
Physical Presence Days: 1,103
App Sent Date: Jan 18, 2021
App Delivered Date: Jan 21, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: Jan 17, 2016 - Jan 16, 2021
AOR: March 18, 2021
ECAS: IN PROCESS. May 20, 2021.
Status tracker: Updated April 23, 2021. In progress.
Language Skills: In progress.
Background verification: Completed. May 25, 2021.
Physical presence: In progress.
Prohibitions: In progress.
Citizenship test: Not started.
Citizenship ceremony: Not started.

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am eligible to apply. Found there is 2 ways to apply online and paper based. I want to apply online but cic website is confusing by saying you can apply online if you are randomly selected and invited to apply online. For apply online url, those basic yes /no question...it says you are eligible to apply online. Which is true for many. Just want to make sure that online mode is safe to apply and will be considered or not. Please share any experience or Information on it .

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am eligible to apply. Found there is 2 ways to apply online and paper based. I want to apply online but cic website is confusing by saying you can apply online if you are randomly selected and invited to apply online. For apply online url, those basic yes /no question...it says you are eligible to apply online. Which is true for many. Just want to make sure that online mode is safe to apply and will be considered or not. Please share any experience or Information on it .
Last online applicant who got AOR had applied on 4-Jan.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still nothing. :(
May be call them. No AOR is received for any of the online applicants since long. Hope they have not put the pilot on hold.

They should not have allowed submitting applications if they had planned only 5000 applications in pilot.

Grassquit

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
May be call them. No AOR is received for any of the online applicants since long. Hope they have not put the pilot on hold.

They should not have allowed submitting applications if they had planned only 5000 applications in pilot.
The logical problem here is that you're making the statement of "no AOR is received" based on applicants from this forum being all applicants, and that everyone is checking into the forum as soon as they get AOR - both of which assumptions we know from paper applications are inaccurate.

There was a gap in online AORs for applicants from this forum between February 26th and March 12th (and while I'm not going to waste time looking, I'll bet the same dire predictions of trashing any later online applications were made then as well!)

Undoubtedly the flurry of AORs has slowed, as has the rapid progression through the process. That certainly seems to indicate the end of an initial fast-track pilot scheme. But this oft-repeated suggestion that the Canadian government has allowed applications and fees to be submitted that they have no intention of processing has absolutely zero evidence backing it up. They are slow. We know that from our brethren who applied in 2019/2020 who don't have citizenship yet; there is (currently) no reason to believe it isn't just the same glacial pace issues for online applications after that initial fast-track scheme.

But hey, if others are enjoying the adrenaline rush of these wild assumptions and conspiracy theories, far be it for others to ruin the fun with logic

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
The logical problem here is that you're making the statement of "no AOR is received" based on applicants from this forum being all applicants, and that everyone is checking into the forum as soon as they get AOR - both of which assumptions we know from paper applications are inaccurate.

There was a gap in online AORs for applicants from this forum between February 26th and March 12th (and while I'm not going to waste time looking, I'll bet the same dire predictions of trashing any later online applications were made then as well!)

Undoubtedly the flurry of AORs has slowed, as has the rapid progression through the process. That certainly seems to indicate the end of an initial fast-track pilot scheme. But this oft-repeated suggestion that the Canadian government has allowed applications and fees to be submitted that they have no intention of processing has absolutely zero evidence backing it up. They are slow. We know that from our brethren who applied in 2019/2020 who don't have citizenship yet; there is (currently) no reason to believe it isn't just the same glacial pace issues for online applications after that initial fast-track scheme.

But hey, if others are enjoying the adrenaline rush of these wild assumptions and conspiracy theories, far be it for others to ruin the fun with logic
Completely unnecessary to act so rude simply because someone showed mild frustration.

Reactions: Max00

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I never said that they will not process online applications at all.

You replied to someone else on other thread & assumed that I have same opinion as that other person.

While I agree that not all applicants are on forum, but sample size is sufficient enough to make assumptions.