+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Pan_Tadek

Feb 18, 2022
Received ADR yesterday (Schedule A, Additional Family info and updated POF) and submitted them today. Let's hope this is going to be the last painful wait...
It's been exactly a month today since my meds got extended.. but haven't recevied any ADR (not even updated POF) nor GU, I wonder if it means still quite a wait for me ahead... getting ADR atleast confirms in a way that file is moving

All the best and wishing a quick PPR for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: calis_s

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
It's been exactly a month today since my meds got extended.. but haven't recevied any ADR (not even updated POF) nor GU, I wonder if it means still quite a wait for me ahead... getting ADR atleast confirms in a way that file is moving

All the best and wishing a quick PPR for you!
Thanks! I don't trust IRCC tho, might be another month or two till PPR :D

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I think PPR is super close!!
Most of us got PPR about a month ago but no updates after submitting passport. Some have resorted to posting passports to london where applications are finalized faster after PPR. The wait is not over till you land in Canada

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I've seen some movement on late 2020 and early 2021 files. Many of these guys are recommending going for an upfront because that's what they did.

Personally, I've waited since October 2021 (when my meds expired) for a remed request and it's quite annoying to see apps with very recent expiry dates for their meds get PPR.

I have just gone ahead and booked an appointment for next month (earliest date I could get, because it seems like people are starting to catch on) and let's see how it goes.

If I get a remed request before then, perfect, if it's PPR by some stroke of luck, even better, and if nothing, then I hope this upfront triggers some activity on my application
Update in this.

So I did the upfront on March 2 and uploaded the emedical same day. On March 8 I was notified by the hospital that they'll be sending my results to IRCC as everything is normal. Same day I got a remed request and ADR for a new PCC and Schedule A.

Today March 11, meds passed.

Waiting for my new PCC which will be ready by next week

Reactions: TR1111 and calis_s

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. Received a request for (re)medicals today. Hope to get them done ASAP next week.

My other statuses are in the signature.

Reactions: Prannu

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I have exactly the same timeline as yours. What is your exact AOR date?
My AoR date is 25 Jan.

All the empanelled hospitals have no appointments for the next 30 days. I've been calling each and every one across the country. :(

Also, just received a note from CBSA that they need 30 more days to send me my notes. :(

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Update in this.

So I did the upfront on March 2 and uploaded the emedical same day. On March 8 I was notified by the hospital that they'll be sending my results to IRCC as everything is normal. Same day I got a remed request and ADR for a new PCC and Schedule A.

Today March 11, meds passed.

Waiting for my new PCC which will be ready by next week
Hey @Vidnomenon , quick question about the remedicals - I guess your upfront remedicals' IME & UMI numbers would have been different than the ones mentioned in the remedical request sent by IRCC? I've also just received a remedical request, 2 days after I went for my upfront remedicals. I've already uploaded the eMedicals day before yesterday, containing the hospital-generated IME & UMI numbers. Did you contact your hospital to update their IME & UMI numbers as per IRCC's auto-generated IME & UMI numbers, or did you receive the remedical passed status without updating the IME and UMI numbers? I'm worried whether the discrepancy in these IDs might cause any issue!

(Also, thank you so much for posting your updates, they've been really helpful to know how things are going! I'm in the same boat as you are (although I'm sailing a little behind lol, my AOR is Jan 21, primary VO is NDVO & secondary VO is CIO)

Reactions: Vidnomenon

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hey @Vidnomenon , quick question about the remedicals - I guess your upfront remedicals' IME & UMI numbers would have been different than the ones mentioned in the remedical request sent by IRCC? I've also just received a remedical request, 2 days after I went for my upfront remedicals. I've already uploaded the eMedicals day before yesterday, containing the hospital-generated IME & UMI numbers. Did you contact your hospital to update their IME & UMI numbers as per IRCC's auto-generated IME & UMI numbers, or did you receive the remedical passed status without updating the IME and UMI numbers? I'm worried whether the discrepancy in these IDs might cause any issue!

(Also, thank you so much for posting your updates, they've been really helpful to know how things are going! I'm in the same boat as you are (although I'm sailing a little behind lol, my AOR is Jan 21, primary VO is NDVO & secondary VO is CIO)
I did reach out to the hospital after my remed request but they said I should give IRCC sometime to link the medicals to my account which ended up only taking two days.

I would suggest you confirm from the hospital that they have sent your results to IRCC and then wait a little to see

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
I did reach out to the hospital after my remed request but they said I should give IRCC sometime to link the medicals to my account which ended up only taking two days.

I would suggest you confirm from the hospital that they have sent your results to IRCC and then wait a little to see
Sure, I'll visit the hosp on Monday with the remed request sheet and see what they say. Thanks a ton!

Reactions: Vidnomenon