+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
AOR Jan 27 2021 (FSW)
My medical has been extended automatically and background check message changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What can I expect now?
Security is in progress as soon u get anothe GU it's a sign of ppr

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Thank you for your reply. Does this mean my eligibility is passed or is that still unsure?
Before in progress u received any GU? I think u must have missed it bcz already ur background status is changed that means u have passed eligibility

One more thing u said ur medical extended automatically that means for sure eligibility is passed!

Reactions: Pan_Tadek

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi

Advise required urgently

Jan2021 AOR, medicals autorenewed on 28feb2022

I received an email from cic asking to submit some docs before 28 March - proof of funds (last 6 months statement),schedule A background declaration and Pcc. I'm from India and currently in uae and i haven't been to india since 2019 ie, long before AOR. During the first submission i have provided PCC from UAE as well as from India.

This is the statement in the letter received
"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. Please provide a recent police certificate from United Arab Emirates"

This means only PCC UAE is required or should I be submitting for India a well ?
@legalfalcon
@Hemmant Singh
I got same ADR and even I was confused too. I raised a webform to confirm the same. Next day I went and applied for my Indian PCC from BLS (Bur Dubai) I got my Indian PCC in exact 4 days time and UAE PCC from Dubai Police in just 20 minutes.
Therefore I sent both of them. Friday night I got a response for my webform and they specified just UAE PCC.
I hope this clarifies but better apply and send Indian PCC too, it will not take time.

Fabe

Mar 6, 2022
I got same ADR and even I was confused too. I raised a webform to confirm the same. Next day I went and applied for my Indian PCC from BLS (Bur Dubai) I got my Indian PCC in exact 4 days time and UAE PCC from Dubai Police in just 20 minutes.
Therefore I sent both of them. Friday night I got a response for my webform and they specified just UAE PCC.
I hope this clarifies but better apply and send Indian PCC too, it will not take time.
Wow , 4 days is great. I got uae pcc in within 2 hours or something and is ready with me.
I was thinking of submitting with my uae pcc alone and apply indian pcc tomorrow. Then if they need indian too they might ask right ?

And i would like to know more about ur status too, i'm in auh . Any update after the submission ?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Wow , 4 days is great. I got uae pcc in within 2 hours or something and is ready with me.
I was thinking of submitting with my uae pcc alone and apply indian pcc tomorrow. Then if they need indian too they might ask right ?

And i would like to know more about ur status too, i'm in auh . Any update after the submission ?
Look, my understanding is after I got their response for my webform. For now they are only asking PCC from UAE since at the end they separated the statement by comma and asked to provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE (in bold letters). But I suggest you also apply for Indian PCC and send it to them as you have 30 days to submit your ADR.
Did they ask you to upload the ADR in GCKeys or send via email to a specific email address?

You may check my status in my signature below.

Pan_Tadek

Feb 18, 2022
Before in progress u received any GU? I think u must have missed it bcz already ur background status is changed that means u have passed eligibility

One more thing u said ur medical extended automatically that means for sure eligibility is passed!
Hi, my medicals also got extended almost a month ago but Background check remains (or atleast I haven't seen it changed since):
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
So does it mean that probably my Security hasn't started yet?

Fabe

Mar 6, 2022
Look, my understanding is after I got their response for my webform. For now they are only asking PCC from UAE since at the end they separated the statement by comma and asked to provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE (in bold letters). But I suggest you also apply for Indian PCC and send it to them as you have 30 days to submit your ADR.
Did they ask you to upload the ADR in GCKeys or send via email to a specific email address?

You may check my status in my signature below.
Thank u for the clarification. Yea, to be uploaded online and i'm planning to apply for indian pcc tmrw.. How long did it take to get reply on webform ?

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi, my medicals also got extended almost a month ago but Background check remains (or atleast I haven't seen it changed since):
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Nobody knows for sure. For some people IP1-2 stages does not apply. Though my guess is right now they do not extend medicals if you did not pass security. But this is just my super optimistic assumption :)

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
For most of the people background check remain same too which comes under false ip2 and receive ppr as you said they extended your medical a month ago so as per my assumption ur security is in progress or passed but not changed status in gckey account also after remeds passed or extended u receive ppr within a month I think u will also receive by next week

Good luck