FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I don't want to guess a time for when they'll be done - otherwise, I'll get my hopes up! I would like to know if we should be re-doing medicals up front though, and does that make things any quicker?

I did my medicals in Dec 2020, but not sure if they will be extended or if I should just go ahead and pay for another medical to save time?
It's recommended that you wait for IRCC to ask for you to do a re-med and from what I've seen getting it done on your own doesn't speed up your application and in some cases it just complicates it.

I'm hoping to get some feedback soon, I did my medicals in October 2020

afc1

Apr 27, 2021
It's recommended that you wait for IRCC to ask for you to do a re-med and from what I've seen getting it done on your own doesn't speed up your application and in some cases it just complicates it.

I'm hoping to get some feedback soon, I did my medicals in October 2020
Yep I have been thinking the same based on what I've read - please update on here if you hear anything, it would be great to know!

I've been watching for so long! Now the euphoria of PPRs won't let me look away
Ha! I am the same - keeping my fingers crossed they'll magically clear the backlog!

Reactions: Vidnomenon

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I don't want to guess a time for when they'll be done - otherwise, I'll get my hopes up! I would like to know if we should be re-doing medicals up front though, and does that make things any quicker?

I did my medicals in Dec 2020, but not sure if they will be extended or if I should just go ahead and pay for another medical to save time?
I did my medicals last Dec too but I prefer waiting for an instruction before I do re-meds.

Reactions: afc1

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, please guide, till date my employer has not received any call to verify my job details so does that mean my eligibility has not started? I have not ordered gcms notes either to know the status of my application so just curious whether eligibility can be done without even calling the employers.

yazbeh

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys,
I have question about R10, could you please tell me that what is R10? and this is related to Education or language or job and etc.
thanks in advance

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi guys,
I have question about R10, could you please tell me that what is R10? and this is related to Education or language or job and etc.
thanks in advance

R10 is not directly related to any of those but rather the "completeness" of your application. If you've had your app pass this stage it simply means all the necessary documents were submitted

Ahmmhas

Mar 28, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hi there,
I am a FSW-O candidate and I will be going back to my home country for at least a 3 months vacation. If I receive a PPR during my vacation can I take my passport and all my documents to VFS in my home country knowing that I did my Biometrics at my country of residence ? Or I will need to go back to apply at the same VFS where I did the biometrics ?

Thanks alooot

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
@legalfalcon
My AOR is 12th Jan-21
Had a query about PoF, all that money is lying idle since then, I would like to utilise some of it towards some other work, I will be able to replenish the account as and when I receive CoPR . Will this affect my application in any way ? As per the last information, my eligibility was already passed. Please advise, it will be of great help.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon
My AOR is 12th Jan-21
Had a query about PoF, all that money is lying idle since then, I would like to utilise some of it towards some other work, I will be able to replenish the account as and when I receive CoPR . Will this affect my application in any way ? As per the last information, my eligibility was already passed. Please advise, it will be of great help.
If the eligibility is cleared then there shouldn't be a problem. But there is a bleek chance they might look into your account after that. Order GCMS notes and figure out if you havent

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi @legalfalcon, please guide, till date my employer has not received any call to verify my job details so does that mean my eligibility has not started? I have not ordered gcms notes either to know the status of my application so just curious whether eligibility can be done without even calling the employers.
It is not necessary that the employer will get a call. They only call if they find something fishy.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Dear forum members, @legalfalcon , I'm asking for your advice.
FSW Outland, AOR 25th Jan 2021, biometrics passed in Feb. There were no other changes in the personal account. Probably, due to the fact that Canada is now intensively considering only applicants for the CEC and PNP programs, then I and my wife should expect movement in our case maybe not early then summer 2022... Therefore, I have three questions:

1) Is it useful to order the GCMS Notes? Does it affect on the fact that officers will begin to consider our case sooner?

2) As far as I understand, medical tests are relevant for a year (we passed it in December 2020), so there will be a request for re-passing?

3) As Proof of funds, we attached a bank statement confirming funds on accounts in three currencies. It's a shame that the money has been lying for nothing for a year now, so I would like to invest them. Therefore, the question is - how likely is it that the Canadian side will suddenly send a request for re-confirmation that the money is still in the account? And if they send it, then it will be possible to reply with an explanation that the money was lying for a year, then we invested it, and now we have transferred it back to regular accounts, and attach to the letter all statements on the movement of funds?

Thank you in advance!
For 1st question -> No, nothing is gonna happen if you keep ordering GCMS notes.
For 2nd question -> it totally depends on the officer and if required they will let you know. For many of them the medicals gets extended.

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have doubts, my Primary Office is the Centralized Intake Office and my secondary office is CPC-Ottawa. Which is my VO then?

Brenda.T

Nov 14, 2021
@legalfalcon thank you for all your support in answering everyone’s questions here. I’ve been following the thread. Please I have a question, how do I raise a GCMS note?. I’m an FSW - outlander, Jan AOR. No progress on my application. I’ve Passed Medicals but everything else is in progress. I raised a web form recently and no concrete details on my application, as it’s not an emergency. My sis lives in Canada and she wants to raise a gcsm note on my behalf, but we don’t know to go about. Pls advise

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon thank you for all your support in answering everyone’s questions here. I’ve been following the thread. Please I have a question, how do I raise a GCMS note?. I’m an FSW - outlander, Jan AOR. No progress on my application. I’ve Passed Medicals but everything else is in progress. I raised a web form recently and no concrete details on my application, as it’s not an emergency. My sis lives in Canada and she wants to raise a gcsm note on my behalf, but we don’t know to go about. Pls advise
Your sis can follow the steps outlined here https://bit.ly/34KNSLI
You can consider requesting from IRCC or CBSA or both, learn more about this here https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Reactions: Brenda.T