Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please explain the info sharing as I am anxious about the same. What do they check in info sharing ? I mean info sharing for AUS, NZ shows NRT status but for USA, there are two statuses, 1. Compete - Not Reviewed 2. Ready to be assessed. What do they check ? I once applied for visitor visa for USA 3 years back but the same was rejected.

Also, as per GCMS report, nobody touched the file since april, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Passed.
BTW, I am FSW - O.

AOR - 2nd March, 2021.

Country of residence - India

Please help @legalfalcon

Thank you in advance.
See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

Greg1231

Apr 9, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, hope you are doing good.

We have received a confirmation portal access email today morning (Inland, Jan 25 AOR). I am the primary applicant in my PR application, and my wife is dependant on it. We have received two different emails for the confirmation portal for both my spouse and myself. I am doubtful whether we have to reply to both the emails or answer only on my email and provide the details to create an account for both of us?

To confirm your PR status using the portal:
Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2)
which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18
years or older when you applied:
o Option A, you’ll act on their behalf.
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique
email address for every dependant included in your application
(spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for
permanent residence).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, hope you are doing good.

We have received a confirmation portal access email today morning (Inland, Jan 25 AOR). I am the primary applicant in my PR application, and my wife is dependant on it. We have received two different emails for the confirmation portal for both my spouse and myself. I am doubtful whether we have to reply to both the emails or answer only on my email and provide the details to create an account for both of us?
You can do either. Since each individual is issued a separate COPR, that is why IRCC sends an email a separate email to all individuals over the age of 16.

Bro Bro

Sep 5, 2021
As per this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html IRCC is currently working on between January 24-30 applications. So expecting everyone got portal mails.
Hi there, I just checked the link but it is said that they are working only on Canadian experience class applications, All other applications should expect a delay! I wonder what delay should we expect ? ! I got AOR on January 2021, and paid RPRF on March 2021, since then nothing changes in my account! I am really stuck, I can make no planning for anything as immigration is a crucial decision and I have no idea about the final decision and possible visa validity period. If anyone have an idea of the expected delay for non Canadian experience applications please share information. Thank you.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
Hi there, I just checked the link but it is said that they are working only on Canadian experience class applications, All other applications should expect a delay! I wonder what delay should we expect ? ! I got AOR on January 2021, and paid RPRF on March 2021, since then nothing changes in my account! I am really stuck, I can make no planning for anything as immigration is a crucial decision and I have no idea about the final decision and possible visa validity period. If anyone have an idea of the expected delay for non Canadian experience applications please share information. Thank you.
Personally, I don't have any expectation of FSW O applications going through till spring 2022. It's better if we all pretend we haven't applied in the first place to feel a bit sane.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
If I no longer work in the job I used to apply for the FSW stream, would it impact my application assessment? I was employed in the job at the time of application, but recently switched to another one.
Thank you so much for your help,
Nora
The application is locked the day you submit it. Any changes post-submission do not have any impact on your application.

However, if you no longer work with the employer for which you claimed points, you should inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer. You do not need to submit any documents

This is because if IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that you no longer work there

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
@legalfalcon request your help with the below query:
I have a FSW-Outland PR application in progress (AOR 1st Jan'21), with everything passed except Security which is not started (VO - CPC Ottawa).
I am getting married in Dec, and my fiancé is a PR in Canada. I want to be able to travel to Canada with him in Jan'22. My queries are as below:

1. Should I go ahead and apply for a TRV with eTA for extended family (since it will be extended family scenario if I apply now as a fiancé, and I will fall in the non-vaccinated category)?
2. If yes, are there chances of approval, since my PR application is already filed?
2. Or should we just wait for the PR to come by Dec?

Please suggest on the best course as I am not able to figure out what should we do in this scenario.

Regards
D.C.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon request your help with the below query:
I have a FSW-Outland PR application in progress (AOR 1st Jan'21), with everything passed except Security which is not started (VO - CPC Ottawa).
I am getting married in Dec, and my fiancé is a PR in Canada. I want to be able to travel to Canada with him in Jan'22. My queries are as below:

1. Should I go ahead and apply for a TRV with eTA for extended family (since it will be extended family scenario if I apply now as a fiancé, and I will fall in the non-vaccinated category)?
2. If yes, are there chances of approval, since my PR application is already filed?
2. Or should we just wait for the PR to come by Dec?

Please suggest on the best course as I am not able to figure out what should we do in this scenario.

Regards
D.C.

Are you from a visa-exempt country? If you get married, you will have to inform IRCC of the change of family composition even if your spouse is a PR or citizen.

You can apply for a TRV, which will be processed on its own merits.

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
The application is locked the day you submit it. Any changes post-submission do not have any impact on your application.

However, if you no longer work with the employer for which you claimed points, you should inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer. You do not need to submit any documents

This is because if IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that you no longer work there
Hi Legalfalcon,
Suppose I no longer work for the job by which I had claimed LMIA-related CRS points, will those points be affected? Will the application be thus affected even if (according to GCMS) the case is already “approved”? Thanks.

amylin2021

Jul 19, 2021
This is encouraging! Pray, I am one of those. Thank you!:))
Hi There,

I got my AoR on January 28, 2021. I called IRCC today (July 19) and the agent told me both Eligibility and Criminal background verification are in process, and Security has not started yet.

But the agent told me my application was transferred from the Vancouver local office to Yellowknife local office due to workloads on July 14, 2021. Do you think this is something I should be worried about?

Thanks!

A
Hi, Just a quick update.

I got my Aor on January 28, 2021
Application transferred to Yellowknife on July 14, 2021
copr on September 1, 2021

Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: freefrankq